Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under your user name where it shows your post count it says mentions: then a number.
What does this mean?

·
Super Moderator
6,388 Posts
Under your user name where it shows your post count it says mentions: then a number.
What does this mean?
Click on notifications (top right) and you'll see someone "mentioned" and you can click on that thread to read what they say.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
you can click on that thread to read what they say.
Aha! There's the flaw in this thinking! Why would I want to read something not provided with a "code"? Heck, I won't take a bottle of fat-free milk from my delivery guy if he cannot chirp the magic word before I open the big, locked, iron door.

Pardon my exuberance, but I have a sore throat and my nose is now a snotty, beet red. What a day...

·
Super Moderator
6,388 Posts
Aha! There's the flaw in this thinking! Why would I want to read something not provided with a "code"? Heck, I won't take a bottle of fat-free milk from my delivery guy if he cannot chirp the magic word before I open the big, locked, iron door.

Pardon my exuberance, but I have a sore throat and my nose is now a snotty, beet red. What a day...
This is for you. Close your eyes, feel the sun on your face and a cool ocean breeze....

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
Is that right? Well, kiss my southern John Henry... I thought it meant we were not supposed to be talking about Denton getting banned.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I think that it is like a shout out—-Hey, Ho, Who In Da House!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.