10,028 Posts
Gun: Glock 43x
Mags: Shield Arms 15rnd steel flush-fit and backup 10rnd standard
Holster Urban Carry OWB LockLeather
Ammo: Hornady Critical Defense

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
Nothing really, have not gone anywhere, not until monday.

Then I will carry either a Colt Commander or S&W 4566TSW with 4 spare mags.

A Smith 642 will be my backup as usual.

Been practicing loading drills with both auto's with surgical gloves on, interesting twist.

Inside I don't need to carry, always a gun within arms reach.

Like right now, there is a 1911 is at my elbow.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

Been practicing loading drills with both auto's with surgical gloves on, interesting twist.

Train as you fright fight as you train.

Reactions: stevekozak

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

Train as you fright fight as you train.

At home doing home schooling. Carrying my Ruger LC9S. SW 38 sitting on desk to my left, 22, Heritage sitting near that. AR15,AR10 in reach and AK 47 in reach. No I have not lost my mind. Wiping them down inspection .

Reactions: Joe and stevekozak

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Holy moly! That is a big pistol to carry!
Just gotta dress correctly to carry it. I will always prefer to have a full size handgun to shoot in a self defense situation. Simply easier to shoot and more accurate. Col. Jeff Cooper loved the CZ75 and 75B. Said it was the best 9mm and a great handgun. He was/is right.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Just gotta dress correctly to carry it. I will always prefer to have a full size handgun to shoot in a self defense situation. Simply easier to shoot and more accurate. Col. Jeff Cooper loved the CZ75 and 75B. Said it was the best 9mm and a great handgun. He was/is right.
Oh, I have a 75B. I love it and, yes, it's amazingly accurate. It turns even me into a sharpshooter. But there's no possible way I could dress to conceal it, short of resorting to a burqa. I haven't even figured out a way to carry my Sig P238 on my body without it showing.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Getting ready to go across the state line and pick up a couple dinners of good ol' Georgia fried chicken for me and the Boss Lady.
Since I haven't been anywhere with a population of more than 2,000 or so since I retired, I feel just fine with my pea shooter in my front pocket - Ruger LCP2 loaded with 90 grain Hornady Critical Defense. 7 rounds inserted, 6 more on my belt. With a sheath knife if'n they get too close.

I really feel sorry for you folks that live where you need such armament as I've seen in this thread.
Remember - cows make the best neighbors.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts