Today, I got to spend the whole day working with my preps! I started the day playing around with building a paint can stove. I was able to build a rough prototype that I have burned in twice today. Both times, I took the opportunity to use my magnesium firestarter to light it up. The first time, I used dryer lint, and the second I used cotton balls/petroleum jelly. I also realized that I have some duraflame logs in my garage, so I chopped one up and bagged pieces up in ziploc with bark, waterproof matches and dryer lint. One for my bob and one for my big bag. My wife sent me to wally world for some dinner supplies, and I was able to pick up a rayovac led 150 lumen flashlight for $10. I also picked up some more waterproof matches and an emergency blanket. My magnifier for my AR came in today as well, and I got that all set up. It was a great day!