Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I am not suggesting that anybody take a med that wasn't prescribed by their local doctor or filled by their local pharmacy.

Having said that I've ordered from this site several times and found the meds effective. I've never ordered a med my local doc didn't write me or a family member a prescription for.
Our Drug Prices are 70% less than in your local pharmacy :: About us

Often the same meds are available under a different name so a bit of research helps. Generally the meds take 3-6 weeks to ship and usually arrive in foil blister packs. I've never had a problem with this company and usually toss the excess meds in the freezer. Frozen meds several years old also work just fine but I'd be very careful with any Tetracycline. Buy and use at your own risk.

Thomas Labs fish antibiotics work well on humans.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=thoma...81b3440c2bea1957ab35d20a6&FORM=ANAB01&PC=HCTS

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks like you got sucked into buying old stock, my script eyedrops usually have a 3 years shelf life, longer when refrigerated, which mine are.
In a previous post I stated that I tested my antibiotics that were 10+ years old, they did their job in the petri dish against staff-A.
They are held at -20d. F., only the injectables are refrigerated to just above freezing.
The analgesics are easier to test, just take them.:devil:
Thanks, yeah the "use by" dates must be just a rough guide, and to complicate things, some liquid meds might have a 'use by' date of a couple of years when bought, but if you open them (break the seal) that date can drop dramatically, I think that's what happened with my eye drops, it said on the box "use within 3 months of opening"

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Prednisone will be a big one for sinuses and back pain. make sure you have a few preddy packs! you can get online consult and rx for like 60 bux then use yer rx thing coupon deal to load up on it!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I'm also one with asthma and hay-fever so I would take along meds that blunt pollen, especially when it's everywhere in nature!

As for the shots I got as a kid, they were hit and miss.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts