Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the day off today and what a day it turned out to be. My wife is out of town, so I took my boys to school this morning. Then I headed to Walmart to buy arrows for my compound bow. A few hours later my buddy stopped by, we ended up going to the shooting range. I was wanting to shoot the SCR9 and luckily they had one to rent. A hundred rounds later I'm thinking this is the gun I want to buy next. Anyways, after I picked my boys up from school we went to archery range (my youngest is a really good shot). We followed that up with a short metal detecting trip in an area that burned many homes in a 2006 fire. Unfortunately, we only found a few cents. Here's the best part though, as we were on our way home my youngest asked if I could stop my excursion at a park close to our house so he could race me home. I let him out and waited about a minute after he started running before I began to follow. As I turn the corner, I see him sprinting back to the truck with something in his hand. He was so excited! It turned out to be a Buck 110 pocket knife that he found in the middle of the street. For anyone that knows knives, it is a really good make valued at about $70.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts