Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all, I've been a prepper since before the term "prepper" was cool. When I got started they called us "food hoarders". Hhhumn, what do they know....anyway.
We live in Clearwater Fl. and are looking for additional (group family) members. and Friends that are generally like minded.
;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I'm Tracy. I was a Marine for 13 years, and current LEO for past 16 years.
I just started my Bug-Out bag, and Evac routes. I live in Ocala Area.

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
Northeast Florida here, out in the piney woods past the end of the blacktop.
US Army allumni, 1967-1970. Vietnam vet.
Wife and I have been doing this for going on twenty years.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome to all from a fellow prepper from NW Arkansas!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey,
I'm John, i live in Ocala also right now i'm in NC at Ft Bragg. i'm a contractor now, was a Marine 4 years 1983 to 1987 and army 8 years 1988 to 1995
I've been a Survivalist most of my life, meaning i've always tried to teach myself skills i could use if things every went bad. I guess they call that prepping now lol.
I do gardening, grow fruit and nut trees.hunt when necessary.My girlfriend owns a house out in silver springs we are planning to go back to in a few years.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am Shane, looking for other people in my area who are preppers. I live in Tampa Florida. Former U.S. Army, Infantry, Airborne. Looking for people to start a group with, have evacuation plans already in place for many situations. Location already picked out for a bug out location, etc... If you're interested send me a message.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi from middleburg, fl. I am a retired army ranger and have been prepping for years looking for like minded groups from north east florida to connect to.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all- also NE FL here...former Naval Aviator ad new to prepping. Wife is actually starting to get on board...looking forward to learning from everyone.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts