Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This handmade trap has a 95% kill rate and is small enough to throw a couple into a bug out bag. It is like having a passive hunter waiting to catch prey for you 24/7. It is a must have needed essential for a real survival scenario. Your back pack food will only last so long if you have to bug out. If you would like prices you can PM me. These have features that have never been seen before on a trap like the 3 sided neck break etc. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks :joyous:

Attachments

·
Registered
21,104 Posts
truthseeker,

Please send one or three to me and I'll be glad to review it for you. After the review and depending on the results, I'll work up a bidness plan, and help you market this contraption. My normal rates of 80% of the take apply.

Thanks and I'll look for a PM!

Your new partner, (in the business sense, not the sexual sense! WINK WINK)

Slippy

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Looks like an altered rat trap.

·
Registered
21,104 Posts
Don't misunderstand Slippy. This is how he always tries to seduce new people who come here to market their products. Sex is always a part of the legally binding contract is lawyers have crafted.

Are you here to push your product?
Drats! Foiled again.

If it wasn't for you meddling kids....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Slippy. You made me laugh! I needed a good laugh lately.
My boyfriend came up with the design. He has been trapping squirrels for any years and found this to work the best. He is a survival instructor.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
This handmade trap has a 95% kill rate and is small enough to throw a couple into a bug out bag. It is like having a passive hunter waiting to catch prey for you 24/7. It is a must have needed essential for a real survival scenario. Your back pack food will only last so long if you have to bug out. If you would like prices you can PM me. These have features that have never been seen before on a trap like the 3 sided neck break etc. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks :joyous:
Okay here is our offer, Slippy, Denton and myself will take 90% equity stake in your company but with a $100k annual salary each. In exchange for paying us to come on board with your company which has no sales and is still in development, we will insure that no one steals your idea, your marketing strategy, and any potential future profits from you. Do we have a deal?

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Okay here is our offer, Slippy, Denton and myself will take 90% equity stake in your company but with a $100k annual salary each. In exchange for paying us to come on board with your company which has no sales and is still in development, we will insure that no one steals your idea, your marketing strategy, and any potential future profits from you. Do we have a deal?
Truthseeker,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my sarcastic or snide (I can't really tell the difference, but my wife can) response. I sincerely mean this and welcome again, to the forum.

Second, I would like to retract the offer on a partnership and allow you your full right to post and show and tell your idea.
So please do so:
Can you post a video depicting how it actually works?
How has it been tested? How much? Where?
Documentation of its success rate?
On what types of animals?
What is the price point?
Is it weatherproof?
What powers it and for how long?
Replacement part availability?
Any potential safety concerns?
Any marketing attempts to date?
Have you sold any?
Is it patented?

Again, please proceed and accept my apology. I am cautious by nature and after two threads on this idea, making a sales pitch, and admitting to being a beforeitsnews reader, I became alarmed. Possibly prematurely, however, this is the wrong forum for spaceships, comets, black holes, greys, Mars and the like.... So don't share any of your stories here, as a quick and decisive response back will be delivered by the masses on this board without any mercy.

You may now follow up with more information, and know the stage is all yours to our open minds on your survival product.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
24,242 Posts
Truthseeker,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my sarcastic or snide (I can't really tell the difference, but my wife can) response. I sincerely mean this and welcome again, to the forum.

Second, I would like to retract the offer on a partnership and allow you your full right to post and show and tell your idea.
So please do so:
Can you post a video depicting how it actually works?
How has it been tested? How much? Where?
Documentation of its success rate?
On what types of animals?
What is the price point?
Is it weatherproof?
What powers it and for how long?
Replacement part availability?
Any potential safety concerns?
Any marketing attempts to date?
Have you sold any?
Is it patented?

Again, please proceed and accept my apology. I am cautious by nature and after two threads on this idea, making a sales pitch, and admitting to being a beforeitsnews reader, I became alarmed. Possibly prematurely, however, this is the wrong forum for spaceships, comets, black holes, greys, Mars and the like.... So don't share any of your stories here, as a quick and decisive response back will be delivered by the masses on this board without any mercy.

You may now follow up with more information, and know the stage is all yours to our open minds on your survival product.
Watchman, please understand that we are not very welcoming to those who come here to sell wares.

Considering there are TWO threads started for the sole reason of pushing the contraption and the entry of this contraption into another thread, one could very easily consider this to be spamming; wouldn't you agree?

I have offered her the option of contacting ffadmin regarding being a sponsor. Until then, it is best for her not to continue the sales pitch.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Watchman, please understand that we are not very welcoming to those who come here to sell wares.

Considering there are TWO threads started for the sole reason of pushing the contraption and the entry of this contraption into another thread, one could very easily consider this to be spamming; wouldn't you agree?

I have offered her the option of contacting ffadmin regarding being a sponsor. Until then, it is best for her not to continue the sales pitch.
Agreed. It was/is a test for her. Re read my posts and see if she had any chance to NOT RAT HERSELF OUT. Squirm or silence.... my money was on silence.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
24,242 Posts
Agreed. It was/is a test for her. Re read my posts and see if she had any chance to NOT RAT HERSELF OUT. Squirm or silence.... my money was on silence.
I like the way she has responded to my PMs. Not that this means much as I am, after all, on my third marriage and obviously capable of being manipulated. By women.

Shut up, Mish.

Sorry for the delay; I had to watch Red. I love that movie and watch it every time it comes on the idiot box.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
I like the way she has responded to my PMs. Not that this means much as I am, after all, on my third marriage and obviously capable of being manipulated. By women.

Shut up, Mish.

Sorry for the delay; I had to watch Red. I love that movie and watch it every time it comes on the idiot box.
Denton they have this great new thing called a DVD. You can get the movie and watch it anytime you want to. It is only $3.74 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003Q6D2B4?keywords=red&qid=1444801473&ref_=sr_1_3_twi_dvd_1&sr=8-3

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
24,242 Posts
Denton they have this great new thing called a DVD. You can get the movie and watch it anytime you want to. It is only $3.74 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003Q6D2B4?keywords=red&qid=1444801473&ref_=sr_1_3_twi_dvd_1&sr=8-3
Yeah, that isn't such a good idea. I've been known to lay out of work to drink and watch episode after episode on House, MD, on DVD. This is not conducive to me buying the little slice of country Heaven from which I am a few short months from buying - if I stay focused. :excitement:

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
I thought it was a sex toy until I read the description. Darn....I guess will keep looking then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts