1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contest starts and is tabulated from:
Feb 5th through Feb 11th 2012.

Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series Scout, Drop Point Knife, Serrated
Provided by prepperlog.com and purchased from Extreme Survival Gear Review Be sure to check out Extreme Survival Gear Review for more awesome deals!

Rules are simple.

Anyone that has joined this site will be entered into the drawing provided that you must post at least one time in the "Introduce yourself" thread, AND have at least one post that is NOT in the "introduce yourself" area.

Past, present, and future members are eligible for this drawing.

Also, to increase your odds of winning, anyone that "recruits" a new member will also be counted and extra time someone is recruited. The new member must identify the recruiter in a personal message (PM) to "survival" to be counted. So the number of members you recruit, the more times your name will be placed into the system to have a higher chance of winning!

Please read below the photos for the rest of the contest rules:

[attachment=1:3as8zsl3]bearg.jpg[/attachment:3as8zsl3]
[attachment=0:3as8zsl3]bearg2.jpg[/attachment:3as8zsl3]

Winner will be contacted through this forum in a "PM or email" notice at the end of the contest. Winner must be a member of this forum, must have a way to contact (PM or email) and must have a US Shipping address to ship the prize to. If there is no answer by the 3rd day of ending the contest, the prize will be given to the next eligible member.
US residents only are eligible for prize

At the end of the contest a random name will be chosen for the winner through a computer generated program to select the username.

If you try to recruit, please be considerate of the website or other forum that your trying to recruit from. Unannounced recruits through PM from the new member will not be counted. If you have any questions or need more specific information, please feel free to PM me.

Good luck and lets start bring some new folks in!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Results are going to be announced at midnight tonight EST. Your friends still have time to sign up, log in, post 2 posts (1 in introduce yourself and another in a different thread) and they will be entered in the drawing at midnight. Notify your friends and families folks!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For this weeks contest, I just did a "computer generated random line picker" for the contest winner. I entered in all the names that were eligble as described by the contest rules. I had the program shuffle the names ten times and then I had it pick one random line.

I wish to thank everyone that has participated in the contest for this week and has brought or advertised for new members in joining the site. There will be many more of these giveaways throughout the year. Thanks again for our weekly sponsor "Extreme Survival Gear Review" to provide these wonderful prices to us.

The winner of the paracord contest 2-5-12 thru 2-11-12 is:

acidlittle

Congratulations acidlittle for winning. You have 3 days to respond from the time/date of this notice to provide a shipping address through pm (To survival) or through email ([email protected]).

The knife and shipping are all FREE. Congratulations again and thank you. ~Survival

1 - 7 of 7 Posts