Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contest starts and is tabulated from:
Feb 12th through Feb 18th 2012.

SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition: For Any Climate, in Any Situation By John 'Lofty' Wiseman

[attachment=0:xv2dope5]SAS Handbook.jpg[/attachment:xv2dope5]

Provided by prepperlog.com and purchased from Extreme Survival Gear Review Be sure to check out Extreme Survival Gear Review for more awesome deals!

Rules are simple.

You must at least post one time in the "General Prepper and Survival Talk" category. The more you post, the more chances you have to win!
Past, present, and future members are eligible for this drawing.

Please read below the photos for the rest of the contest rules:

Winner will be contacted through this forum in a "PM or email" notice at the end of the contest. Winner must be a member of this forum, must have a way to contact (PM or email) and must have a US Shipping address to ship the prize to. If there is no answer by the 3rd day of ending the contest, the prize will be given to the next eligible member.
US residents only are eligible for prize

At the end of the contest a random name will be chosen for the winner through a computer generated program to select the username.

Good luck and lets start posting!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For this weeks contest, I just did a "computer generated random line picker" for the contest winner. I entered in all the names that were eligble as described by the contest rules. I had the program shuffle the names ten times and then I had it pick one random line.

I wish to thank everyone again that has participated in the contest for this week. There will be many more of these giveaways throughout the year. Thanks again for our weekly sponsor "Extreme Survival Gear Review" to provide these wonderful prices to us.

The winner of the "SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition: For Any Climate, in Any Situation By John 'Lofty' Wiseman" contest 2-12-12 thru 2-18-12 is:

amym505

Congratulations amym505 for winning! You have 3 days to respond from the time/date of this notice to provide a shipping address through pm (To survival) or through email ([email protected]).

The book and shipping are all FREE. Congratulations again and thank you. ~Survival

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amym505, Just ordered from Extreme Survival Gear and the estimated ship date is Feb. 28, 2012 - Mar. 14, 2012 from the order details. PM sent with more information. Thanks again for being part of the forum and congratulations!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks again for our weekly sponsor "Extreme Survival Gear Review" to provide these wonderful prices to us?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts