Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I'm 65...heavy smoker, heart condition, overweight, eat anything i want to and go back for seconds.

I'm a prime target.

The only mask I wear is to go into retail locations that require it.

I continue to shake hands and operate like nothing is askew. I will continue that way until i finally kick the bucket.

IMO...the china virus...Real: yes...As deadly as they say? No.

With that said, I'll probably die next week of the China virus.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I agree. But should a proper mask be one tool a prepper uses?

I'm afraid too many folks are listening to the political posturing dealing with mask wearing during COVID 19, and applying that to all viral outbreaks. IMO, n95 masks are a proper tool to reduce the spread of viral outbreaks.
It depends on who you believe..

Would you trust that mask for the...Bubonic plague?

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Can you please provide a link to a peer reviewed study that states n 95 masks don't stop one thing? Such info would be helpful. Most preppers, at least in the past, considered masks as a good tool to have.

I'm curious why every healthcare professional wants or uses N 95 masks if they are as worthless as you state?
Guess what?

No one knows.

The latest information about ANY masks is a turkey shoot.

Pick a professional YOU trust, go with them and keep your fingers crossed.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I wear a mask only when going into a store. The stores require it and I don't feel like causing trouble.
That's the only time I've worn one since the whole contrived fiasco started.
I'm on my second cheap surgical mask with an elastic band. They develop quite a character after months of use.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
CDC illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent as the 2020 presidential election played out, according to a study published by the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge.

nationalfile.com
BUSTED: CDC Inflated COVID Numbers, Accused of Violating Federal Law
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stands accused of violating federal law by inflating Coronavirus fatality numbers, according
nationalfile.com nationalfile.com

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Kirstie Alley

@kirstiealley

I’m not a conspiracist .. so when I say it’s ALL over the news that MYSTERIOUSLY Covid19 has diminished in the last 3 weeks by 40% and its NOT because of the vaccines (the experts say) ....it must be some kind of MIRACLE

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I'm not sure we can survive even on our best behavior. I watched a documentary the other night...Planet of the Humans. It was about all this "Going Green" stuff. And even though it was made by a die-hard ecologist, the documentary was more about how this "green technology" is actually more harmful to the planet than if we just stuck with fossil fuels. The amount of surface damage (mining, clearing forests, etc) we are doing with bio-fuels, windmills, solar, etc is unbelievable.

His point was....the planet with it's projected population growth just cannot sustain us. And it ain't that far away.

A chart worth looking at.

Rectangle Font Parallel Rainbow Number

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
1. I am fine with a mask, actually, I enjoy it. With a hat and a hoodie, I can cover 90% of my face, hard to identify.
Personally, I absolutely hate masks.
And...I have no reason to cover my face. They can identify me all they want.

Reactions: hawgrider

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I have been using a mom-and-pop barber shop for years. It's operated by a husband and wife team, both over 65 years old. Of course they were shut down over much of last year. When they reopened it was with mandatory masks. Yesterday masks were optional and zero people in the shop were masked. People are getting tired of this crap.
The first haircut I got after months of everyone being shut down, the old-fashion barber shop I go to had the obligatory sign up on the door. I went in and there were about 8 of us waiting for a haircut. Only one was wearing a mask and both barbers weren't either.

We have been hoodwinked once again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts