Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard about this on the radio this morning. Absolutely terrifying what she's suggesting here, but not too far from the course that our country is taking already, I suppose.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Child verses offspring. Words mean things, and our "children" are already chattel property, wards and property of the state.

Just something to consider.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Nothing that surprising when you consider the source. These are the same people who were all worked up because no candidate in the last election were addressing how they would make things better for incarcerated felons. That with all the problems facing our country this was the crying need that had to be addressed. They have no grasp of reality.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I watched interview live when it first came out first thing that came to mind was the Nazi Propaganda they did on their children had them so confused they turned on their parents .....

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
But of course. It's so much easier to assimilate the young and make them disciples of the party without parental interference. She's a Fascist of the 1st degree.

EDIT: I see Titan6 beat me to it while I investigated the aroma coming from the kitchen, lol.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I really hate that woman! Also, am I the only one that is bothered by that strange growth on her neck? I think she calls it a head.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
That person needs to be put down before she spreads what ever illness she has. Either she is to stupid to understand what she is spitting out of her mouth or she does understand and needs to be put down like a rabid dog. She can NOT be allowed to reproduce ever!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
her and that other one I will not call the bad word I want. Nancy Grace!! I absolutely hate her and whenever I hear her talk I start thinkin of ways to make her disappear!!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
her and that other one I will not call the bad word I want. Nancy Grace!! I absolutely hate her and whenever I hear her talk I start thinkin of ways to make her disappear!!
I do not know Nancy Grace, but I will take your word for it.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
What amazes me is the acceptance this rhetoric gets. I recall olooser saying "you didn't build that" in reference to a successful business; some how in his mind it was the government that did it for you. This is a truly tragic way of thinking in this society and one not likely to go away since its being indoctrinated into voters.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
"It Takes a Village" with the government in charge.

You may have your children as long as you tend to them as you are told. Otherwise, DHS will come and help lighten your load of responsibilities.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
I really hate that woman! Also, am I the only one that is bothered by that strange growth on her neck? I think she calls it a head.
Clearly that tumor perched on her neck above her shoulders does NOT contain a brain.

She most certainly is speaking about the subculture of semi humans that breed future takers and get paid to do so. This is one more answer to ESA's question of why we need so many guns.

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
"It takes a village to raise a child" - Hillary Clinton.

Same thinking.

Enjoy your next president. ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Is there any hope outside of another civil war or revolution to reverse this culture's bass-ackward, twisted mentality?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts