Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
14,696 Posts
Nah, I dont kill unless I really have to.

And it's "shear".
Nope, sorry. Hawg used the correct word.
You can look it up, don't simply take my word for it.

Hey, Hawg!! Associated Press headline yesterday: "More than 160 coyotes killed as hunt continues in state".
Georgia is over run with song dogs, so the Georgia DNR has a contest - winners can have a chance to win a lifetime sporting license through a raffle. "Each kill counts as an entry in the monthly raffle."
This is in addition to the DNR estimated 75,000 coyotes killed by deer hunters each deer season.

They are right around our property also, but I keep my chickens behind enough fence. Besides, the feral cats are easy pickin's for them.

·
Banned
5,001 Posts
Nope, sorry. Hawg used the correct word.
You can look it up, don't simply take my word for it.

Hey, Hawg!! Associated Press headline yesterday: "More than 160 coyotes killed as hunt continues in state".
Georgia is over run with song dogs, so the Georgia DNR has a contest - winners can have a chance to win a lifetime sporting license through a raffle. "Each kill counts as an entry in the monthly raffle."
This is in addition to the DNR estimated 75,000 coyotes killed by deer hunters each deer season.

They are right around our property also, but I keep my chickens behind enough fence. Besides, the feral cats are easy pickin's for them.
A dead yote is a good yote.

He must be going to shear a sheep. Darn sheep herders!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
You silly hog hunters .... this is how we hunt them in Texas:

That's AWESOME!!!!

We do that in AZ too but our helichoppers are equipped with Ma Deuce. :tango_face_grin:

I guess that is why they say Arizona is where the West begins and Texas is where the East peters out. :shock:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
There's a "think" called a community food bank?

Please, leave grammar policing to the professionals.
That is food bank that exists only in your mind....

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
well this has to be one of those "miss can't be wrong" people!!!
well if the hogs were introduced 400 years ago according to you then extermination shouldn't be a factor they simply shouldn't be ---right? and just for some FYI the honey bee is also not a natural it was introduced when the first settlers came across the pond.
and don't go on the killer bee BS that is a whole nuther box of crackers and I don't care if I can't spell.
coyotes and hogs are pests in areas they have over populated we are not total dumb azz's ,boy or girl ! when the population of these critters and that is if it ever get's back to normal balance then hunter or poachers or what ever you choose to call them will settle down.
and this self righteous spew is ridiculous on so many levels dude if everyone in the world thought like you we wouldn't be having 7 pages of what in the world is this back and forth stuff just to justify some one trying a new flavor that they killed cleaned BBQ'd and ate-I say wow that's kind of cool and I do and will continue to eat coyote no matter how much it gross's ya all out.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Reactions: Inor and hawgrider

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Shoot the Balloon. :tango_face_grin:

Reactions: Inor and A Watchman

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I would prefer something more lethal and intense but when it comes down to it, here in Texas, a dead pig is a dead pig.

AH-64A Apache.jpg

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
This explains everything.... Freakin Pup! A whole 26 years young still crapping yellow... geesh ! He must be gifted to be so smart by the age of 26
I'll bet he has a whole wall of Participation Trophies at home in his mom's basement...

Reactions: hawgrider

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Mum... you aren't American, are you?

41 - 60 of 96 Posts