Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
greatest legacy and impact we have...
what we teach the next generation....
respect RPD
My daughters, and their daughters, are direct descendants of a Revolutionary War private who endured hardship and privation to give us all a country that some have been voting away for many decades.
The Army was formed June 14, 1775, and my Great (X4) Grandfather first shows up on the rolls by the end of July 1775 as a member of the 30th Regiment.
He fought the entire war, showing up in records after Valley Forge, and beyond. He made it, and died in 1817.

I followed in his footsteps, trying to help a foreign people fight off aggressors and maintain their freedom. People who were stabbed in the back by politicians in Washington who renegged on their treaty to provide aid.

How do you think I feel about modern society? And US government in general?
(That is a rhetorical question. No answer needed)

·
Registered
80 Posts
We're going to raising two young children in whatever world is in our near future. I hope to be the best father I can to them and influence them to be their best person, however that may be achieved. I believe a lot of the strength needed nowadays is deeper than physical. John Lovell hits it on the head here. Whatever is becoming the status quo on social media, do the opposite. Be weird. Normal is broke and stupid.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts