Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I run an inmate work crew in Tn. Many of the inmates are in the obituaries as soon as they are released. Sometimes we can pump all the Narcan/Naloxone we have, and it doesn't matter. My nephew and my neighbor were dead within the same month from this stuff. I know it's an individual choice to ingest unknown pills obtained from God knows whom. We need to shut down the supply. Doesn't seem to be much of a priority yet.

Reactions: One Shot

·
Registered
16 Posts
I run an inmate work crew in Tn. Many of the inmates are in the obituaries as soon as they are released. Sometimes we can pump all the Narcan/Naloxone we have, and it doesn't matter. My nephew and my neighbor were dead within the same month from this stuff. I know it's an individual choice to ingest unknown pills obtained from God knows whom. We need to shut down the supply. Doesn't seem to be much of a priority yet.
I saw maybe two OD's in my 34 years on the job. My son's shift can see 20 in a week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tennessee authorities are warning people against picking up folded dollar bills they see on the ground due to the risk of surprise fentanyl poisoning. This is just one more terrible consequence of Biden’s open border policies. Over the course of three years, there has been a 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures. Furthermore, fentanyl killed more than 70,000 Americans just last year. It’s time to prioritize the safety of Americans, and this begins with a secure southern border.

You know that's aimed at kids right? Before they go knocking door to door for guns they need to be knocking door to door for drugs.
Heck, proper distribution could make the WTC disaster look like a life boat capsizing on the Titanic.:mad:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts