Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tennessee authorities are warning people against picking up folded dollar bills they see on the ground due to the risk of surprise fentanyl poisoning. This is just one more terrible consequence of Biden’s open border policies. Over the course of three years, there has been a 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures. Furthermore, fentanyl killed more than 70,000 Americans just last year. It’s time to prioritize the safety of Americans, and this begins with a secure southern border.

You know that's aimed at kids right? Before they go knocking door to door for guns they need to be knocking door to door for drugs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so I looked it up. It wasn't hard to find. Folded dollar bill fentanyl. It happened in Perry county. Someone was using it as a carrying device. It happened twice. I also have a funny story to go along with this. Years ago I worked as a gas station attendant. A guy comes in and pays for his gas with a ten dollar bill all rolled up, I unroll it and out pops a bit of brick cocaine right into my drawer. We both look at each other and I give him his change and he leaves and I go in the back and do a few lines. This was Years and Years ago. Where you could actually get change from a ten when buying gas 😆

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
With my story and the stoned user story do you think it could happen again? Or often? It is a what if story. Don't preppers deal in what ifs? I bet you think of this story if you find a folded bill on the ground....... 😆

1 - 5 of 5 Posts