Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
What mental gymnastics does one have to go through to connect those two (drug-laced folded-up money and open borders)?
Not much really. The drugs are pouring across the border because it is unsecured. I am guessing that they are referring to drug users rolling up the bills to snort the drugs.

I usually have a Leatherman's tool in my pocket. Use that to pick up the money and then rinse carefully.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh. I guess I'm wrong in thinking only other countries produce things that are illegal here...... and only foreigners bring them into this country.

I stand corrected.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 50-100 times stronger than morphine. Pharmaceutical fentanyl was developed for pain management treatment of cancer patients, applied in a patch on the skin. Because of its powerful opioid properties, Fentanyl is also diverted for abuse. Fentanyl is added to heroin to increase its potency, or be disguised as highly potent heroin. Many users believe that they are purchasing heroin and actually don’t know that they are purchasing fentanyl – which often results in overdose deaths. Clandestinely-produced fentanyl is primarily manufactured in Mexico.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I run an inmate work crew in Tn. Many of the inmates are in the obituaries as soon as they are released. Sometimes we can pump all the Narcan/Naloxone we have, and it doesn't matter. My nephew and my neighbor were dead within the same month from this stuff. I know it's an individual choice to ingest unknown pills obtained from God knows whom. We need to shut down the supply. Doesn't seem to be much of a priority yet.
I saw maybe two OD's in my 34 years on the job. My son's shift can see 20 in a week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts