Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Walking Dead

18K views 128 replies 41 participants last post by  Hemi45 
#1 · (Edited)
Who is looking forward to the Walking Dead tomorrow night 2/8/15? The mid season premiere is almost here. yea

#5 ·
Remember the marathon I mentioned earlier? The next scene after the commercial break is one of my favorites.

Rick and Carol are on a scavenging run. They find a young couple. She has a bad leg and he has been helping her stay alive. They want Rick to take them in, she has fruit.

Rick gives the boy his watch (Carol had given it to him - it was her husband's I think). Anyway, she is killed by walkers. He turns up at Terminus and is the fist one killed at the trough.

#12 ·
Remember the marathon I mentioned earlier? The next scene after the commercial break is one of my favorites.

Rick and Carol are on a scavenging run. They find a young couple. She has a bad leg and he has been helping her stay alive. They want Rick to take them in, she has fruit.

Rick gives the boy his watch (Carol had given it to him - it was her husband's I think). Anyway, she is killed by walkers. He turns up at Terminus and is the fist one killed at the trough.
That scene was BRUTAL! Glen lucked out big time.The guy with the bat was ready to swing for a home run TWICE on Glen and got called off both times.

But my favorite scene is where Rick kept his promise with the red handled machete.But Abraham smashing Eugene's face was pretty cool too.Getting Eugene to dc was all Abraham was hanging on to.Big time bummer about Beth though.

Not sure what's coming for the rest of the season,but i'm READY!!!!!

#9 ·
The Walking Dead is filmed in/near a little town in Georgia called Senoia. The pictures below (taken this summer on one of my trips to Atlanta) are some of the outdoor sets for TWD. I couldn't get very close to the sets due to security. Maybe we will see them in the upcoming episodes.

View attachment 9728 View attachment 9730 View attachment 9731

#15 ·
The episode that really spooked me was the one where carol and tyrese were with the two kids and ricks baby. They left the kids alone for a bit and came back to find one less. Eeegad that's the creepiest tv moment I've ever seen. Them dealing with that. Even though it's zombies the interaction between the characters in a SHTF type scenario is what makes this show a hit.

If you dig the show and wanna have a chuckle check out "Shawn of the dead". Yup. I just recommended it.

#19 ·
If that's the case maybe I'm a walker.J/K

My wife has been counting down the days since Christmas, you would just have to know she doesn't watch ANYTHING scary. She is jacked up like a spider monkey on Mt.Dew. We have every season on blu-ray, and she watches the marathons when they come on as well. Actually she doesn't watch tv much except the WD.lol

#33 ·
Well didn't see them offing another main so close to Beth. You knew it was coming when he was so focused. Didn't think they would show his fever dreams that could be confusing. Nice to see Beth though. She was the only one that sang. Noah is a class b actor. I don't believe him. He looks like he's acting, not part of the scene. So the group is totally suffering now. Coming unhinged. It's like it would be that's for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.