Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am! I've got the marathon tuned in on the TV now. Not really watching, just have an eye on to watch favorite scenes.

What do you think will happen this season?

IMO, Beth's death was a waste of a good actress whose character could have been better developed.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are going to take that new guy the black kid, to his home area in Virginia.

Yeah, I agree about Beth.

Reactions: SecTec21

·
Registered
100 Posts
Remember the marathon I mentioned earlier? The next scene after the commercial break is one of my favorites.

Rick and Carol are on a scavenging run. They find a young couple. She has a bad leg and he has been helping her stay alive. They want Rick to take them in, she has fruit.

Rick gives the boy his watch (Carol had given it to him - it was her husband's I think). Anyway, she is killed by walkers. He turns up at Terminus and is the fist one killed at the trough.

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
The Walking Dead is filmed in/near a little town in Georgia called Senoia. The pictures below (taken this summer on one of my trips to Atlanta) are some of the outdoor sets for TWD. I couldn't get very close to the sets due to security. Maybe we will see them in the upcoming episodes.

View attachment 9728 View attachment 9730 View attachment 9731

·
Registered
360 Posts
Remember the marathon I mentioned earlier? The next scene after the commercial break is one of my favorites.

Rick and Carol are on a scavenging run. They find a young couple. She has a bad leg and he has been helping her stay alive. They want Rick to take them in, she has fruit.

Rick gives the boy his watch (Carol had given it to him - it was her husband's I think). Anyway, she is killed by walkers. He turns up at Terminus and is the fist one killed at the trough.
That scene was BRUTAL! Glen lucked out big time.The guy with the bat was ready to swing for a home run TWICE on Glen and got called off both times.

But my favorite scene is where Rick kept his promise with the red handled machete.But Abraham smashing Eugene's face was pretty cool too.Getting Eugene to dc was all Abraham was hanging on to.Big time bummer about Beth though.

Not sure what's coming for the rest of the season,but i'm READY!!!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
The episode that really spooked me was the one where carol and tyrese were with the two kids and ricks baby. They left the kids alone for a bit and came back to find one less. Eeegad that's the creepiest tv moment I've ever seen. Them dealing with that. Even though it's zombies the interaction between the characters in a SHTF type scenario is what makes this show a hit.

If you dig the show and wanna have a chuckle check out "Shawn of the dead". Yup. I just recommended it.

·
Super Moderator
9,817 Posts

Not sure if you watch the show Gotham but that same kid plays The Penguin.

·
Registered
240 Posts
So, if a zombie/walker farts, does it smell like something died?
If that's the case maybe I'm a walker.J/K

My wife has been counting down the days since Christmas, you would just have to know she doesn't watch ANYTHING scary. She is jacked up like a spider monkey on Mt.Dew. We have every season on blu-ray, and she watches the marathons when they come on as well. Actually she doesn't watch tv much except the WD.lol

1 - 20 of 129 Posts