Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for some of you. I used to watch The Walking Dead up until this year. Where we at now in Montana I can't get it on Dish and our cable company here doesn't carry AMC.. Is there a way I can watch it online? I tried to go to AMC.com but It said I have to put in my cable provider and is doesn't recognize mine..Same goes for the new season on Justified.. Any info would be appreciated...

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I have a question for some of you. I used to watch The Walking Dead up until this year. Where we at now in Montana I can't get it on Dish and our cable company here doesn't carry AMC.. Is there a way I can watch it online? I tried to go to AMC.com but It said I have to put in my cable provider and is doesn't recognize mine..Same goes for the new season on Justified.. Any info would be appreciated...
Just gotta love Justified. Had to throw that in, PEOPLE, if you haven't discovered Justified, check it out.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
We buy it on Amazon. You can buy the whole season for a discount. It charges per episode every week when the new one comes out.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Go to tubeplus.com the feature show is the walking dead and you get the episodes same day sometimes.they even have movies some new. ones too.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I gave up on Justified but replaced it with Longmire on A&E. Just couldn't get into Justified, or any type of show with a U.S. Marshal at the helm. I just know to much of what and where they can and can't do things and when they're allowed to do it to follow any U.S. Marshal shows...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been able to watch it on the AMC website without putting in my cable information. They usually keep the episodes around for 20-30 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts