Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another story about entitled "animals" that cannot control themselves. I've not served nor been trained by Uncle Sam so I'll defer to those wonderful men and women on this forum who have...So...Since we LOVE to discuss what firearm or more specifically which caliber is best for certain situations, I'll just throw out that a properly thrown hand grenade might be a fitting option to curb UTSIV, or Urban Tennis Shoe Induced Violence.

Merry Christmas to All!

Sale of New Air Jordans Catalyzes Violence Across U.S.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Messed up world we have allowed ,sadly this is not uncommon.
Soon as you even think a crowd is about to go nuts move away as quickly as you can as far as you can you can see it on thew news no reason to stack around.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Jeesh. Cabbage patch dolls, tickle me elmo, furbys and jordans.
I cant decide between my 17 rounds of 9 or the stopping power of the 40. Oh wait, na, my 12 guage only hold five, and if I say adious, I want there to be mounds and piles of brass all around me. Be safe my friends.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
UTSIV thats a good one. Unfortunately, I think it will be more and more "wild west" until We thin out crazies. Henry Bowman.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another story about entitled "animals" that cannot control themselves. I've not served nor been trained by Uncle Sam so I'll defer to those wonderful men and women on this forum who have...So...Since we LOVE to discuss what firearm or more specifically which caliber is best for certain situations, I'll just throw out that a properly thrown hand grenade might be a fitting option to curb UTSIV, or Urban Tennis Shoe Induced Violence.

Merry Christmas to All!

Sale of New Air Jordans Catalyzes Violence Across U.S.
As long as they are just shooting and stabbing each other, why do we have to do anything? It seems like a waste of expensive ammunition for us to shoot them when they are handling the problem on their own. I'll put $50 on the shirtless guy. Any takers?

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As long as they are just shooting and stabbing each other, why do we have to do anything? It seems like a waste of expensive ammunition for us to shoot them when they are handling the problem on their own. I'll put $50 on the shirtless guy. Any takers?
Once again, Inor, your impeccable sensibility brings me back to reality. But as quickly as you brought me back to fore-mentioned economic reality, I began to think about the $50 wager and realized that $50 is about what I paid for my last couple of boxes of Hornady Critical Defense Rounds (40 count)...hhmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I just like to watch these so called "civilized people" act this way!!!...its so entertaining.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yes indeed. Let the animals fight amongst themselves and carry a .45 in case of any collateral.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Son needed to go do some shopping, last night. I needed to pick up a couple things for Wifey, so I went along. I was slipping the 709 Slim on the belt when Son asked, "Expecting problems from the swarms of soccer moms?" :lol:

I thought about it for a few seconds and replied, "Yes." :roll:

People seem to be getting crazy. Large groups of them take on some sort of mass psychosis.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts