Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congress Repubs and Dems just screwed Vets, Wounded Warriors and Retirees asked to sacrifice 6 billion dollars worth of benefits

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When the Phq are we gonna wake up and get the POS out of office

Reactions: shotlady

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
That will be difficult at best. Too many greedy entitlement groupies out there.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I wrote to Sherrod Brown from Ohio last night. In the past I have ask about IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, NSA spying and I'm sure there are a few more impeachable items I'm forgetting right now, but last night my letter was short and to the point. OK we have a budget for the next 2 years. Now can you concentrate your efforts toward impeaching Obama? I usually get an answer back fairly quickly, usually a form letter but I don't think they have a form letter ready for this.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Was listening to NPR on the way home from work...We have spent (or spending) $50 billion to fight Aids in Africa. REALLY? And it was started by GW Bush! And we can't take care of our own? God, a military coup is looking better and better...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In 2008, after cell phones were added to Lifeline, the usage ballooned. Now, the program which is supposed to be for people on food stamps and welfare costs 2.2 billion dollars a year.
How bad has it gotten? Even Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill was offered a phone, “I got solicitation for a free phone at my apartment, which is certainly not a building where you’re going to have people who are qualified for free phones. … There is clearly money being wasted here.”
The amount of fraud going on with the Lifeline program is staggering. The FCC says there are more than 270,000 people who have more than one welfare phone, which is not allowed in the program. Moreover, the top five companies that provide phones under the program admit that 41% of the people who have the phones may not be eligible for the program.

Reactions: shotlady and hayden

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CONGRESS just spent 3 million having a study done on guess what go ahead guess well they spent it on having a study done on CONGRESS

Reactions: hayden and shotlady

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
So what else is new

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Liberal democrats do this every time and I shouldn't be surprised but you would think twice about F%#$ing with people that made a living shooting and blowing s#% up. They don't think they will piss us off by messing with our money earned spilling our own blood and the blood of others? How about the benefits earned from injuries sustained doing what they sent us to do. I wake up every morning in pain, do they thin kI have a lot to lose?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congress dies from methane gas poisoning the cause was determined to be they all had their head up their ass

·
Registered
560 Posts
Congress Repubs and Dems just screwed Vets, Wounded Warriors and Retirees asked to sacrifice 6 billion dollars worth of benefits
I wish I could at least act surprised. Them peckerwoods have been crapping on vets for years so no shock!

Reactions: Fuzzee and shotlady

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Balancing the Budget is like protecting VIRTUE you have to learn to say NO (Congress has No Virtue) oh and by the way they just blew a million bucks studying Romance Novels seriously

1 - 20 of 103 Posts