Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Curious no dates stated except for March.

Did it start Jan 21 or before?

i will assume after, because no dates mentioned, otherwise they would be blaming Trump.

·
Banned
647 Posts
Not everyone, only people they don't agree with. We all know someone like that, don't we.
Everyone is an exaggeration, I must admit.

I believe it’ll be the postman, the dog catcher, the building inspector.

Pretty much the people who work for the government. There would be rewards.

For example if the mail man saw you building a shed he might call the building department to come check you.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
This will be how they start grabbing guns...people snitching, public forums, red flag laws, etc.

When I see a person driving alone or walking on a country road alone, wearing a mask, I see them as a prime candidate as a person who would report someone for owning a gun.

When a cop shows up at the door questioning anything gun-related, an awful lot of people will get irritated and emotions escalate from there. Voila....your house is searched, guns are confiscated and you serve some jail time. You're bankrupted in legal fees, etc, etc, etc.

Words gets around and pretty soon wifey and the kids are nagging dad to get rid of the guns.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
And who gets to decide what "inflammatory" is?
The woke government and various communists get to decide. It’s a domestic terrorist issue don’tcha know....

remember.. 1/6 was an insurrection but blm and antifa etc... na.. just mostly peaceful protesting.

And remember.. it’s called politically sanctioned violence.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Before it’s over everyone will be reporting on everyone. Nazi Germany reincarnated
You seen this Orwellian system China has come up with for reporting people with “Mistaken Opinions”? It won’t be all that many more years before some form of that is here at the current pace. We can’t say we haven’t been warned over and over again unfortunately.

·
Administrator
15,097 Posts
Well, based on what I post on my Facebook page, I’ll be one of the first to be “disappeared “.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts