Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Useful Links

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  AndrewB 
#1 ·
I work with a ton of people who are always finding ways to prepare for upcoming shortages and emergencies. Here are some useful links that hopefully can help you too!

Cheapest Bulk Ammo for use and bartering:
1. Best Ammo for Finding Ammunition 2022 - Guns Mags Reloading

Junk Silver and other precious metals For Bartering after the dollar collapses (Run by Patriots)
1. Gold For Sale Online | Patriot Gold Supply | Gold | Silver | 888-959-1776

Satellite Phones for communication
1. Satellite Phone Store - Sat Phone Rentals & Services - Worldwide Coverage

Bags built to last (They have some great bags that allow you to get through tight spaces and still look up while prone)
1. MYSTERY RANCH Backpacks | Built for the Mission

Gas Masks
1. MIRA Safety - Gas Masks & Personal Protective Equipment

Please note: I am trying to share useful info to help others! None of these are affiliate links and theres no promo codes. I just want to share what I've learned and hope to learn a ton on this forum. If anyone has any other great sources I'd love to check them out!

Thank you!

See less See more
#2 ·
In regards to ammo, I found an app for my Android called Ammo Seek that searches out stock and price from all online vendors. It will even tell you if they are reloads and the materials used i.e.; steel, brass, etc. You can search by ammo type, and sort by lowest price per round so it was super easy to find what I was looking for, and you can order from the vendor of your choice right through the app. When I couldn't find .45 available in any brick and mortar during the initial Covid lockdown, I was still able to get ammo delivered, granted it took a few weeks. Note: I have no clue if this applies outside the US...

Reactions: AndrewB
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.