Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
You could always do like on the game Medal Gear and use a cardboard box. Lol. No I was thinking if your city had a water way/sewer system that could be used. I remember when I lived in Hot Springs, Ar they had a water channel that ran under the whole downtown area and very usable to get from one side of town to the other without being noticed. I'm sure most cities have it on lock down but it would be worth looking into as a back up.

· Registered
183 Posts
You know Guy I have always wanted to get into the system that is under the mountain that the Hot springs actually come out of. If you hike on the trails you see doors and hatches they are locked of course but it would be pretty cool. The Ozarks are full of cave systems and shtf that is good place for refuge. I lived in Dover/ Russellville area for a while and we used to go to a system in Dover the locals called the Indian Caves the natives used to store their meat in them but in the corp of engineers went in there and sealed the tunnels to keep people from stealing artifacts. The last time I went up there we found a den of rattlesnakes out laying in the sun and I have to say I felt a little out numbered and never went back.

· Registered
183 Posts
That's really cool. I would just want to know the history on the tunnel. Very cool! I get you and the city but my worry would be collapsing building. But that is just probably my mind set since I grew up in the city and country( separated parents). I can see both sides though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.