Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chlorine Dixide is not bleach and is curing COVID. Below is an excerpt from Natural News and the link to an in-depth video that discusses how it works--it's long, but our health and the health of our loved ones deserves the investment of time to watch it. I'm posting this because I am worried about the fast-tracking of a COVID vaccine and the powers-that-be that stand to gain from it.

Excerpt from Natural News:

"They've upped the attacks on chlorine dioxide, falsely calling it "bleach" as a contrived, dishonest smear. Bleach is actually sodium hypochlorite. That's a completely different molecule than chlorine dioxide, obviously. But the lying lamestream media continues to brainwash their readers and listeners into believing that sodium hypochlorite = chlorine dioxide.

That's like saying salt is the same as water. And it demonstrates the level of desperation the "narrative controllers" are stooping to in order to try to crush the really good news about chlorine dioxide and how it might help save potentially millions of lives in this raging global coronavirus pandemic.

Oxygen deprivation is the cause of death for most covid-19 victims. As our guest explains in the video below, chlorine dioxide floods the blood with oxygen, immediately enriching the hemoglobin molecules on red blood cells and allowing patients to breathe again.

One of the top experts on chlorine dioxide is Andreas Kalcker (www.AndreasKalcker.com). We caught up with him for an intriguing interview for Brighteon Conversations. Watch and share the full interview below."

Link to the video: Brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
Where's @Mad Trapper ?

I believe he provided us the chemistry of chlorine dioxide which in its gas form is pretty dang dangerous (I think its used in paper making to bleach wood pulp?) and in its liquid form it is best known as a disinfectant of drinking water. But you only need something like .1 something parts per million of it to disinfect water to make it safe. At least thats what I remember from Mad Trappers info.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
@Slippy

I think MadTrapper is sitting in the cooler for a few more days yet.
First me, then OSFG, now him.
Could be wrong, just guessin and I'm a good guesser.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
@Slippy

Seems people want to know what you wrote on the walls!

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
@Slippy

Dang! Trapper and OSFG got the boom?!?! :vs_whistle:

Nobody tells me anything anymore! :sad2:

Seems people want to know what you wrote on the walls!
Those were good times if I recall. For a while there I was kinda like Cool Hand Luke! "Shakin' the bush, Boss, shakin' the bush...":vs_smile:

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Dang! Trapper and OSFG got the boom?!?! :vs_whistle:

Nobody tells me anything anymore! :sad2:

Those were good times if I recall. For a while there I was kinda like Cool Hand Luke! "Shakin' the bush, Boss, shakin' the bush...":vs_smile:
I saw you more like Steve McQueen with a baseball and a glove.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much is it? Thanks.
bigwheel,

I did a search. Having never taken it, and not having a medical background, I'm not astute enough to pick a particular solution available on the market. Looks like there are several and prices vary. The FDA has issued warnings on the use of chlorine dioxide for a COVID cure. Because the FDA works with big pharma, it begs the question whether the warning is legitimate or not. There's no doubt many stand to make a fortune with a COVID vaccine.

The Natural News report points to its working as a cure for COVID, but the study was done in a controlled medical setting with physicians--much different than individuals administrating it to themselves at home. I'd love to believe that similar studies would be done in the U.S. but that doesn't seem likely. I plan to follow future reports and can share what I discover here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts