1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Bravo. Let those who would force us into Syria take note.

9% of the US population wants us to get into the Syrian civil war. If our elected officials don't recognize and respect that, let's send them packing.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
It would be great if something like this would happen in places like New York state where the city sets policy for the remainder of the state which has a lot of rural areas.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Man there is sure a lot more of them in Congress and the Senate that need to be sent packing right along with those two! Hopefully Juan McLame and Lindsey Gramnesty can be the first two to go packing right with them!

I do think this is a shot across the bow to those who would subvert the second amendment though. I am willing to bet that in the mid terms many will be trying to tread lightly on this subject!

·
Super Moderator
2,927 Posts
Good for Colorado.. But it won't stop the career politicians. And remember, there is 52% of amerikans out there who want it this way.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Good for them. This is exactly what needs to happen and much much more. I say hang them as traitors to the constitution next. Then use them as rifle targets for kids day. Do it for the children. :mrgreen:

Horse_thief_hanging.png

1 - 8 of 8 Posts