Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am feeling as if war has been declared on me. So far it has only been online attacks but that could change. I have been reading the chatter and it seems church's will be targets of protest. They plan on burning the Eucharist and disrupting masses. Security is becoming very important to me. I have cameras that need to be installed and the church has cameras already. I am a member of the Knights of Columbus so I am a target. Also the local pregnancy center we support can be a target too. I recently changed my passwords to be more secure. I have had my google account hacked because of my political beliefs before they changed all my YouTube comments after I made them. I can't stay silent or self-censor my conscience wouldn't let me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fight this?
Do you feel this way too?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I apologize to the moderators for making this thread as it might get out of control. Please everyone remember the site guidelines before posting. Also remember that it's ok to hate someone's opinion but not ok to hate the person personally.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I don't know which state you're living and and the laws are all different in terms of what weapons if any you can and can not carry.
Lets play a game. Name that State! No knife above 4 inches long can be concealed, BB guns are classed as fire arms, It is a misdemeanor to use a Taser on a person (unless you are police) , there is no open carry law, there is no stand your ground law. Guns must be locked in a safe at all times SEPERATE from the ammo. Hint it is in New England.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Underrock, I wasn't expecting to start a discussion on abortion today when I started this topic. I don't have the energy to argue with anyone else after arguing with family on Facebook all day. I just came out as pro-life and I am being vocal about my opinions now for the first time and I am receiving some push back and all caps messages.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thank you for bringing this to my attention Annie. I spoke with my head priest and he told me to be on watch online for something like this I am going to call him now. VIVA JESUS

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thank you @Daduate for speaking your mind, I doubt anything will happen to you for doing so. Except maybe starting an argument in the comments. I am White and Hispanic too and I also find that Hispanics culturally are more spiritual than your average American. That being said I have been fortunate to belong to a diverse diocese with Poles, Ukrainians, Italians, French men, and Irish men as well as Hispanics. All of us praying to the same God. At one time in our history we were all segregated. Each race choosing between three different catholic churches. But now we are one body of Christ.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
@theprincipal
The only way to make a baby is by having sex. People have sex then are surprised when they get pregnant. They want all the fun of being an adult but none of the responsibility. This new American generation wants the government to take care of them and their children. But they forget that our government is "of the people for the people" if no one lifts a finger to contribute government will fail. Look at what policy's are popular here in the U.S.: spending money, borrowing money and reducing taxes all at the same time. It doesn't take an economist to figure out why the national debt is so high.
I am sure these children will be taken care of and given food, shelter, and education. If not by the government then by Non-Government Organizations NGO's. It won't be the best there is to offer but these NGO's have a proven track record. That is why so many pro-life organizations support these NGO's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
@theprincipal the reason pro-life Christians are focused on abortion is because unlike other groups of people a fetus can't speak for themselves. Every other group can. You don't need to look far to find pro-life causes in other aspects of life. Every church has ministry's and many do good work everyday for years. As for what I am involved in look up catholic charity's and the knights of columbus. The problem is when a Christian supports a cause it is done in secret. When a person boasts about their charity work it is written: I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts