Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
A comment on this volatile topic: I'd like to believe no one is PRO abortion, but many are pro CHOICE as well as NO CHOICE. I am not a woman and will never be faced with making THAT decision; Therefore, (I feel) governing laws should provide strict guidelines for women (not men) to have options open to them when having to make a choice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If Roe v. Wade is overturned, it does not outlaw abortion. It only passes the decision to legalize, limit or prohibit abortion back to the States and the people in those States.

And there are people who are very pro abortion. Check this out:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dear Mr. Penguin,
Sometimes I innocently say something only to realize, too late, that I lit a fuse. Abortion rights is a VERY sensitive topic as are politics and religion. This topic includes politics AND religion. The reactions to your original post has caused me to think-before-posting a new topic that might have me thinking I didn't write a post... but stepped in it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
In this corner is theprincipal, and the other corner is Kauboy: Will it be a knockout or draw? Either way, it's a damned fine and thoughtful discussion between two intelligent folks. I'm waiting to see how (if) it resolves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts