Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not really, but I have been digging in the dirt and studying about digging in the dirt. It happens, it seems, when you plant things, that you must become a quick study on pests and diseases.:eek:

Also, finished a hoop house and will be building the aquaponics set-up, soon. Weeeee!!!!!

How are y'all doing? Sorry about dropping of the net like that, but I am sort of focusing. Only way I know how to do it.

Hope all is well!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Digging in dirt, normally we call that farming, LTNS Denton

·
Registered
24,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Digging in dirt, normally we call that farming, LTNS Denton
My neighbors probably don't call it that, as I currently live in a neighborhood. I'm not even at the level of gardener, yet. Give me time.

Yeah, been a few weeks. Lots to learn, and the computer is a very big distraction. I allow for about an hour of current events gathering (OK, maybe a little more, but that is all!) and then studying and digging. This is quite fun!

As far as aquaponics, the next step is to build the grow beds. Then, plumb the beds and the fish tank, then get the LED lighting, start up the bacteria, get the plants and fish going, and then rebuild everything after the cops come crashing through it all, thinking I'm growing some sort of wacky weed!

·
Registered
24,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
denton gettin dirty!!!
A tad.

Makes a feller tired, too. Heading for bed. Tomorrow is yet another work day and I have to make a run to Lowes before going.

·
Registered
24,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to see you back.
Thanks. I don't know if I am back; not like I was beforehand. I was spending waaaay too much time on this netbook and not enough time doing things that need to be done. Glad to see you again, though.

·
Super Moderator
9,244 Posts
Thanks. I don't know if I am back; not like I was beforehand. I was spending waaaay too much time on this netbook and not enough time doing things that need to be done. Glad to see you again, though.
I understand that. There are many things that I should be doing here instead of playing on the internet. :-D

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I understand that. There are many things that I should be doing here instead of playing on the internet. :-D
I for one do NOT play, I strategically order my schedule to take advantage of the most logical assumption based upon researched norms.

=)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts