Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, you gotta love the Alvis Stalwart. They would be very hard to find, probably expensive as hell, but wow, how can you not love a vehicle that can do this...

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I'm surprised anyone inside of it is still conscious. Still cool though.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
This appears to be a serious listing... And I ask you. ULTIMATE BUG OUT VEHICLE?!?

Government and police troops would 100% leave you alone for fear of profiling charges being brought against them. Roving gangs wouldn't think of harassing what is surely to be one of their leaders. Such ground clearance would allow you to clear nearly ANY obstacles.

I present. ULTIMATE BOV! ;)
1992 crown vic

"GOZ FAST" too!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
This appears to be a serious listing... And I ask you. ULTIMATE BUG OUT VEHICLE?!?

Government and police troops would 100% leave you alone for fear of profiling charges being brought against them. Roving gangs wouldn't think of harassing what is surely to be one of their leaders. Such ground clearance would allow you to clear nearly ANY obstacles.

I present. ULTIMATE BOV! ;)
1992 crown vic

"GOZ FAST" too!
Totally stealth, I don't know what I would do if I saw it either. Shock and awe man

·
Registered
257 Posts
Oh man, the sad thing is I lived in North Charleston for a year and a half, and you saw ridiculous cars like that all the time. I still don't get it, some crazy ones I saw off the top of my head were for Lucky Charms, 7 Up, Frosted Flakes (more than one), and Pepsi. Talk about brand loyalty! lol

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
This is wickedly cool. Now only if it were 4X4.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts