Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Well after seeing several of the videos that surfaced today and assuming some or all are real
no real doubt what happened! I have to say I saw a picture posted on another site and it was one of a group
of pics that was taken not long after sunrise and folks poking around in the wreckage and it jolted me to my core!
The particular picture was taken down not long after I saw it but it has disturbed me the entire day. I won't go into what I saw
but it's one that made me stop, pause and look inward!

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Well after seeing several of the videos that surfaced today and assuming some or all are real
no real doubt what happened! I have to say I saw a picture posted on another site and it was one of a group
of pics that was taken not long after sunrise and folks poking around in the wreckage and it jolted me to my core!
The particular picture was taken down not long after I saw it but it has disturbed me the entire day. I won't go into what I saw
but it's one that made me stop, pause and look inward!
Analysis, please.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Denton I got to about line 5 of a response and I stopped and reversed. I saw what little was left of a passenger
up close, very close and don't want to say more. I'm pretty sure all the pics I saw were real everything in the background
seemed to match other pics that came out later in the day.

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Denton I got to about line 5 of a response and I stopped and reversed. I saw what little was left of a passenger
up close, very close and don't want to say more. I'm pretty sure all the pics I saw were real everything in the background
seemed to match other pics that came out later in the day.
If you deal with the real thing often, you get use to it, it is always a little tense while getting to the scene.

I have had to deal with such carnage way too many times.

Once there, your own self defense mechanism kicks in to blank out much from the conscious mind.

I have picked up a lot of body parts in my younger days, some no larger than a hamburger.

The job had to be done is the bottom line, and it was part of your job.

It is more difficult to pick up a head or what is left of it and it attached to a shoulder and arm.

During the day I am OK, however some nights(lesser as time goes on)the dreams can be terrifying.

Looks like it was a missile for sure, some incompetent ass at the controls,

besides most on board if not all were not muzslimes.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
But it was Trumps fault.
Considering that the middle-east is on the other side of the world, it's amazing what President Trump can do while he's fast asleep.

This is why I listen to the news on the radio. The talking heads on the TV seem to always 'imply' that the day's events involved our President. Then again, he was working, while Clinton usually was skirt-chasing. I mean, how can anyone think, including me, that Slick Willie was at fault knowing he was with a mistress or three.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Considering that the middle-east is on the other side of the world, it's amazing what President Trump can do while he's fast asleep.

This is why I listen to the news on the radio. The talking heads on the TV seem to always 'imply' that the day's events involved our President. Then again, he was working, while Clinton usually was skirt-chasing. I mean, how can anyone think, including me, that Slick Willie was at fault knowing he was with a mistress or three.
His wife is 100% FUGLY

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
His wife is 100% FUGLY
It's long been a semi-obvious secret that Willie and the mate are a "marriage of convenience." There was lots of talk at the time that the wife was actually steering the ship of state and Willie was the beard. Ya' know, it's not a bad idea, I do it at my house. I polish and hand the cash to my wife and I get to live in suburbia. However, unlike Willie, my wife is a tall blonde.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
It's long been a semi-obvious secret that Willie and the mate are a "marriage of convenience." There was lots of talk at the time that the wife was actually steering the ship of state and Willie was the beard. Ya' know, it's not a bad idea, I do it at my house. I polish and hand the cash to my wife and I get to live in suburbia. However, unlike Willie, my wife is a tall blonde.
H-beast is a ****, ask Huma and Little Wiener

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Reactions: SGG
21 - 32 of 32 Posts