1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I have canceled my Best Western rewards membership. I will a different place to stay when we travel.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Knee jerk butt heads. No one with enough brass to stand up to the temper tantrum children of our society. We are a nation of pussies.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
I will keep an eye on a few of these company's financial statements and make a prediction;

All of them will post higher earnings, higher revenues and at the end of next fiscal quarter, no one will give one rats ass about this decision and most likely will not even remember that they ditched the NRA.

But the media will hype up the Black Panther movie as the greatest contribution to cinematography and african americans and that middle class white gun toting Christian men suck.

Hertz
Chubb
Met Life
Symantec
Teladoc
Simplisafe
Best Western
Wyndham Hotels
Alamo Rent A Car
National Rent A Car
Enterprise Rent A Car
First National Bank of Omaha

Read more: US companies cut ties to NRA after school shooting | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I will keep an eye on a few of these company's financial statements and make a prediction;

All of them will post higher earnings, higher revenues and at the end of next fiscal quarter, no one will give one rats ass about this decision and most likely will not even remember that they ditched the NRA.

But the media will hype up the Black Panther movie as the greatest contribution to cinematography and african americans and that middle class white gun toting Christian men suck.
I agree with you slippy. Most people even gun owners are just not going to give a damn.

My previous prediction of our children becoming indoctrinated and then growing up to become the politicians that the left would eventually win because of simply because of time.

Now maybe I was wrong and they're just going to play dirty and erase the NRA by eliminating its funding.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
5,860 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,395 Posts
How's this?

Dear Sirs/Ma'am,

It's come to my attention that you are dropping your support of the NRA due to the recent school shooting in Florida. Guns don't kill; people kill. If guns are unavailable, people like this will resort to homemade bombs. Banning firearms won't stop them. Banning firearms will only keep guns out of the hands of good people who want to protect their homes and families from criminals.

Would be school shooters always leave red flags, but no one notices because they're too busy. 97% of these kids have come from single parent homes. I believe the answer lies in responsible and involved parents, schools and law enforcement that won't allow troubled kids to fall through the cracks.

Please reconsider your position. The NRA protects our Second Amendment rights.

Kinds Regards,
Annie

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Well done. The only change I would make.....in red.

I'll write mine later and post it also.

How's this?

Dear Sirs/Ma'am,

It's come to my attention that you are dropping your support of the NRA due to the recent school shooting in Florida. Guns don't kill; people kill. If guns are unavailable, people like this will resort to homemade bombs. Banning firearms won't stop them. Banning firearms will only keep guns out of the hands of good people who want to protect their homes and families from criminals.

Would be school shooters always leave red flags, but no one notices because they're too busy. 97% of these kids have come from single parent homes. I believe the answer lies in responsible and involved parents, schools and law enforcement that won't allow troubled kids to fall through the cracks.

Please reconsider your position. The NRA protects our Second Amendment rights.

Until that time, I have reconsidered my position with doing business with you.

Kinds Regards,
Annie

·
Registered
329 Posts
The list grows

@Denton
Thanks for the list. It's starting to rival the list of Hollywood actors whose movies I will no longer attend/view.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Knee jerk butt heads. No one with enough brass to stand up to the temper tantrum children of our society. We are a nation of pussies.
Respectful modification, politically correct pussies. :tango_face_smile:

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Make sure they know why you cancelled it. They need to understand why loudly and clearly.
Yes I will, I am very good at making sure they know why.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts