Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!

I'm not associated with Black River Outpost in any way, but I've bought a few things from our buddy Rob Roy and I'm here to tell you they are a Class Act Organization.

I highly recommend the products and service that Rob Roy provides at BRO. Merry Christmas All.

Black River Outpost - Prepper Supplies, Survival Gear and more...

Thanks
Slippy

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Oh, yes. I asked for a handful of Hi-Point .45 carbine mags, and Rob Roy contacted the company, put them on his site and got them to me so quick that I am suspecting he knew what I wanted before I even asked. Too quick for this conspiracy-minded feller. Is Rob Roy using some sort of mind-reading machine?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Oh, yes. I asked for a handful of Hi-Point .45 carbine mags, and Rob Roy contacted the company, put them on his site and got them to me so quick that I am suspecting he knew what I wanted before I even asked. Too quick for this conspiracy-minded feller. Is Rob Roy using some sort of mind-reading machine?
How many tines do I have to remind you!!! Wear that tin foil hat when your ordering online

Reactions: TG
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.