Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
I did this to my back yard. It looks great .... so does yours. Question though ........ when ya out for the weekend watching hockey games, how do ya keep the neighbors from down the street from picking all of your taters, tmaters, and radishes?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I did this to my back yard. It looks great .... so does yours. Question though ........ when ya out for the weekend watching hockey games, how do ya keep the neighbors from down the street from picking all of your taters, tmaters, and radishes?
At my place it's land mines

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
You give the dog the shotgun, duh!

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
You give the dog the shotgun, duh!

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)
Strangely enough our Boxer is not a fan of firearms. She knows exactly what they are capable of. She will get up and leave the room if we are even cleaning them.

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
Strangely enough our Boxer is not a fan of firearms. She knows exactly what they are capable of. She will get up and leave the room if we are even cleaning them.
My last dog (god rest her soul) was the same way. I tried taking her shooting from the get go to get her use to it but she was having none of it. As soon as she saw a firearm she'd head for the truck to sleep.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts