Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
@Robie
I agree with you about government failing us. But I think this is not going to be successful in accomplishing anything. "They" are already painting the protestors as crazy people. Now no one is going to listen. They're simply going to be labeled and written off.

Before any action like this can be taken you have to have a large number of people convinced that you are correct and should be followed. If you don't have that support then you are simply going to be labeled a crazy person/group and you won't have any success. I don't know the answer as to how to get that support without allowing the evidence to be heard, though.

I said to a family member today that if there would have simply been an investigation into the voter fraud showing that there was no fraud, then I think Republicans would be satisfied and this wouldn't have happened. I mean, the Russian investigation went on for months. Why can't we have an investigation into this? You can't have allegations of voter fraud and have no investigation or hearing. Then I was told by said family member that the FBI investigated the voter fraud and found none. I can't find anything online saying that the FBI investigated 2020 voter fraud, so I don't know if that's true or not.

It takes skill and knowledge to amass support. But it's been done many times in history without any help from courts or "news." The senator's objections during the counting was the last opportunity to publicly acknowledge the fraud. How convenient that it was interrupted and wiped from the historical record.
The issue is the left, BLM and Antifa did far worse (were far more violent) the last few months, and the media lauded their actions and "justice".. they media isn't a on our side, and will spin any actions by the patriots as evil.. the media is the real villain.. of all media reported facts, this wouldn't be a thing right now. Biden would still be in his basement, Trump would have won re election. But the ,Edina has immense power to sway public opinion. The reporting of today's events was sickeningly biased.. as they were decrying the horrific violence 24/7, I was like "where was the coverage during the antifa siege on Portland or riots all over the country? Where the outcry by the media for BLM thugs shouting down people, or attacking them? Silence. Until we deal with the media, it's game over.

·
Registered
182 Posts
@Trihonda
Yes, you are right. Media does have control over how news is reported. However, I know from talking to some Democrats that even if you point this unfairness out to them, in their brain their BLM protests are justified and this is not. (I'm not agreeing with them at all, just telling you what their likely response is because they won't acknowledge their own unfairness.) They are not registering the fact that there is evidence to support voter fraud. And that evidence has never been given a public hearing. This (Capitol electoral college) was the last venue to publicly present evidence of voter fraud to the American people. The Supreme Court said "NO" to hearing the case; the state courts said "NO." The media said "NO" to presenting and hearing the evidence. The very last opportunity was thwarted.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It's over.

Listening to certifications, just got to Michigan, House Reps objected, Senators backed out.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Trump himself is part of the swamp as far as I'm concerned, he told everyone to stand down. Why would he do that if he truly thought the election was stolen?

·
Super Moderator
8,639 Posts
Trump himself is part of the swamp as far as I'm concerned, he told everyone to stand down. Why would he do that if he truly thought the election was stolen?
He was set up. The rally was to be like all the rest. They were infiltrated. This went down like an Antifa party.

Once he saw what was happening, he told his supporters to stand down. Yet a young lady was killed.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
He was set up. The rally was to be like all the rest. They were infiltrated. This went down like an Antifa party.

Once he saw what was happening, he told his supporters to stand down. Yet a young lady was killed.
I can see that. Collateral damage is a real thing though. I'm not sure what to think, I'm glad I'm sitting on my couch.

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
Where is a harbor full of tea-carrying boats when you need one?
Our forefathers would be ashamed of our paltry attempts to right the wrongs of our nation.

1781 patriot: "We killed a few thousand of King George's redcoats because he didn't allow us to be represented in parliament nor conduct business how we saw fit. What are you doing?"

2020 patriot: "We pushed our way into the capitol building, broke some glass and put our feet up on a congressman's desk because they allowed our election to be stolen, our livelihoods to be destroyed, and our cities to be burned while lying to us about the severity of a pandemic to justify it all. You know, just like you!"

I'm not sure we deserve the label of "patriot" anymore.
Yes we do. And what's coming down the pike is a tsunami of tyranny. I'm currently in a blue state; and for now until we can move I'm toast. But you folks in the red states have to band together and storm your govs. and reps. If the red states band together and refuse to comply with what's sure to come in 20 days, then the feds can't come after you all at once. That's the only way some vestige of hope's gonna remain until the midterms.

Off topic, but What are the best red states? I hate to leave the Northeast; it's been home all my life but it's becoming clear we can't stay. I'm thinking Tennessee. It's got the mountains. I like that.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #99 (Edited)
Yes we do. And what's coming down the pike is a tsunami of tyranny. I'm currently in a blue state; and for now until we can move I'm toast. But you folks in the red states have to band together and storm your govs. and reps. If the red states band together and refuse to comply with what's sure to come in 20 days, then the feds can't come after you all at once. That's the only way some vestige of hope's gonna remain until the midterms.

Off topic, but What are the best red states? I hate to leave the Northeast; it's been home all my life but it's becoming clear we can't stay. I'm thinking Tennessee. It's got the mountains. I like that.
Take a drive to West Virginia, look at Martinsburg, it is big enough to have a good mall, but it is not overrun with people. But it has been caught in the Gravity of DC, and it may be dark blue.

The eastern part of the state has some rugged territory, and I am guessing it has some great camping. Elkins is a place to look at, but it is isolated; it is in the mountains, and is surrounded by ruggedness.

Reactions: Annie
81 - 99 of 99 Posts