Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
Antifa was absolutely mixed in with the protesters.
May have been and if so they unwittingly may have helped since the majority of those in and around the building were patriots. The building needed to be occupied until congress recognized our demands.. a fair election and one that is investigated

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
Respectfully, I disagree, every one of those dirtbag politicians owns it, Trump, Biden, Pelosi, Mitch, etc. there isn't a single one in it for the people. They are all guilty, every damn one of them. The election system is obviously broken, we should have had another legitimate safety mechanism without bloodshed for removing the entire government when it fails it, people, as our government has for years now. I don't want Anarchy, just people effective at their jobs, and it isn't any one of them at all currently in office.
Agree. They all own it. And they all need to be impeached.

My blood boils just remembering Schumer's speech.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
I find it disgustingly comical that these GOP politicians are coming out and condemning the actions at DC.When many of them refused to say a damn thing about the riots/looting that has been going on from the left for years.

At this point, I doubt anyone gives a shit what these dirtbag politicians have to say. Their words mean nothing.

I firmly believe this Republic has a chance to return to greatness IF every sewer dweller in DC were to combust into ashes.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Friend posted this. Unsure the validity but it wouldn't surprise me. I've heard by a number of sources of known antifa members intermixed with 5E trump folks... buy they are dedicated, to don flags and maga hats to infiltrate.

883F87F8-B201-4EDE-B74F-B3B53AAB9625.png

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
NTD on YouTube is broadcasting the vote live.

Wife is watching. I can’t watch.. the politicians of both party utterly disgust me. I can’t stand ANY OF THEM.

As far as I’m concerned they are ALL traitor to the American people and their oath of office.

·
Registered
162 Posts
@Trihonda
I was just thinking that this in no way benefits the cause of Republican Senators who were actually going to raise objections to the votes of the electoral college. The only ones who benefit from this are Democrats. Because of this event, the Republicans who would have still supported Trump and raised reasonable objections are now going to be scared silent. But to the world, things are what they seem - not what they actually are.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
@Trihonda
I was just thinking that this in no way benefits the cause of Republican Senators who were actually going to raise objections to the votes of the electoral college. The only ones who benefit from this are Democrats. Because of this event, the Republicans who would have still supported Trump and raised reasonable objections are now going to be scared silent. But to the world, things are what they seem - not what they actually are.
I actually think we went past that point today.
The politicians...ALL OF THEM...have inflicted severe damage on our country. We have allowed it to happen over the years. We in no way have held their feet to the fire except through elections, when it seems, we keep electing the same dirty players time after time. We just have not been paying attention to what really goes on in the chambers and who is passing what and what that what consists of.

We on the right who have played by the rules, peacefully assembled, paid our taxes, been polite and did our best to do what's right, have been mocked, threatened, assaulted and spit upon for far too many years. We put up with it in many cases because we wanted to remain peaceful...to go along to get along.

We have had gender crammed down out throats...
We have had lack of justice crammed down our throats...
We have had racism crammed down our throats...
We have had lies and deceit crammed down our throats...
We have had a FREE PRESS with a ulterior agenda crammed down out throats...
We have had politicians with an ulterior agenda crammed down our throats.
We have had social media platforms with ulterior motives crammed down out throats....
The list is long.

In my opinion, today a warning shot was fired across the bow of the U.S.S United States.

Though I do not condone violence, it is my hope that every single politician and aid had a shiver run down their spine today. I hope they were scared. They need to be scared. They need to know the day is coming when they may be pulled from their ivory towers and held accountable to "we the people".

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,592 Posts
Burn and loot. No. That's SOP for antifa/blm. Occupation of the building, yes. That would be acceptable and more appropriate.

Many of us remember the 60's and early 70's when the counter culture would occupy a building, sometimes a state house and do a 'sit in'. They were then hauled off... but the message was made and taken.
My wife just told me that 2 pipebombs were found at the republican national committee offices.
Someone found this flyer

Flyer.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,063 Posts
Where is a harbor full of tea-carrying boats when you need one?
Our forefathers would be ashamed of our paltry attempts to right the wrongs of our nation.

1781 patriot: "We killed a few thousand of King George's redcoats because he didn't allow us to be represented in parliament nor conduct business how we saw fit. What are you doing?"

2020 patriot: "We pushed our way into the capitol building, broke some glass and put our feet up on a congressman's desk because they allowed our election to be stolen, our livelihoods to be destroyed, and our cities to be burned while lying to us about the severity of a pandemic to justify it all. You know, just like you!"

I'm not sure we deserve the label of "patriot" anymore.

·
Registered
162 Posts
@Robie
I agree with you about government failing us. But I think this is not going to be successful in accomplishing anything. "They" are already painting the protestors as crazy people. Now no one is going to listen. They're simply going to be labeled and written off.

Before any action like this can be taken you have to have a large number of people convinced that you are correct and should be followed. If you don't have that support then you are simply going to be labeled a crazy person/group and you won't have any success. I don't know the answer as to how to get that support without allowing the evidence to be heard, though.

I said to a family member today that if there would have simply been an investigation into the voter fraud showing that there was no fraud, then I think Republicans would be satisfied and this wouldn't have happened. I mean, the Russian investigation went on for months. Why can't we have an investigation into this? You can't have allegations of voter fraud and have no investigation or hearing. Then I was told by said family member that the FBI investigated the voter fraud and found none. I can't find anything online saying that the FBI investigated 2020 voter fraud, so I don't know if that's true or not.

It takes skill and knowledge to amass support. But it's been done many times in history without any help from courts or "news." The senator's objections during the counting was the last opportunity to publicly acknowledge the fraud. How convenient that it was interrupted and wiped from the historical record.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts