Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am listening on radio and watching on TV, there are Trump protestors raising Cain inside the Capitol Building. This is ongoing as of this time.

Reactions: Annie and KUSA

·
Super Moderator
9,739 Posts
I am listening on radio and watching on TV, there are Trump protestors raising Cain inside the Capitol Building. This is ongoing as of this time.
We all made fun of the Liberal/Marxists throwing a hissy fit when Trump won and now were doing the same thing. Come on man!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The NG has been alerted.
The cops have their guns drawn, and protestors are breaking glass inside the building.

The police are calling for reenforcement cops. This is not a riot yet, a lot of people are just milling around outside.

It looks like an FBI SWAT team has arrived too.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
We all made fun of the Liberal/Marxists throwing a hissy fit when Trump won and now were doing the same thing. Come on man!

Revolution won't be pretty.

Do I like it? Nope.

Do I want to save the Republic? Yup.

To me, this is as easy to resolve as anything could possibly get.

Bring the charges of fraud before the courts and juries. Let them hear the proof and evidence of the fraud.

Let the people (the juries) be the judge if enough fraud took place to flip the election.

If it is found yes, then elections have to be re-held in those states.

If it found no, then continue on with Biden.

IMO, this is the only thing that makes sense and will calm people down. If the democrats can say with a straight face that no fraud was committed, they should not have one thing to worry about and should cooperate with the hearings.

If our top elected officials and justices are not concerned enough to do the right thing, then we the people must.

I don't get the feeling that Jefferson was the type to haphazardly say something like this.

download (43).jpg

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
Reports of shots fired, Fox News

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Reports of shots fired, Fox News
Yup...and also reports of troublemakers mixed in with the crowd.

Regardless....they will be portrayed in the most horrific ways possible.

8 months of arson, rioting, looting and murder with antifa and blm? Nothing to see here.

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts

Tad bit of difference this time around. Massive fraud in full view of Americans.

This boiled over and is boiling over because congress and the courts have failed to address this and corrupt state politicians have accepted the fraud.

If congress had said, "ok..we'll do a 10 day investigation and after that, we'll abide by the finding" then I think the majority of Americans would have said good..

But today, McConnel abdicated and Schumer's speech was so riddled with lies I almost puked. Actually, Schumer's speech very angry. Even pissed off my normally very calm wife.

This is what happens when the elites don't listen.

While it get anywhere? Who knows. Doubt it.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ABC News says that the NG has been activated, which is not as bad as it sounds. It means that they are on alert, and headed for their armories. Everything happens in stages, the NG may or may not be deployed.

And so far things have been pretty tame.

Reactions: KUSA

·
Super Moderator
6,396 Posts
Revolution won't be pretty.

Do I like it? Nope.

Do I want to save the Republic? Yup.

To me, this is as easy to resolve as anything could possibly get.

Bring the charges of fraud before the courts and juries. Let them hear the proof and evidence of the fraud.

Let the people (the juries) be the judge if enough fraud took place to flip the election.

If it is found yes, then elections have to be re-held in those states.

If it found no, then continue on with Biden.

IMO, this is the only thing that makes sense and will calm people down. If the democrats can say with a straight face that no fraud was committed, they should not have one thing to worry about and should cooperate with the hearings.

If our top elected officials and justices are not concerned enough to do the right thing, then we the people must.

I don't get the feeling that Jefferson was the type to haphazardly say something like this.

View attachment 110503
This.

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
ABC News says that the NG has been activated, which is not as bad as it sounds. It means that they are on alert, and headed for their armories.
At least the NG is much better trained now than 1969 and Kent State University.

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
I feel these politicians think Americans are stupid. Some truly are.. but that does not excuse the elites from acknowledging what we see in clear view.. frauds.

And as Robie said.. if they had addressed this, none of what is happening now would be taking place.

This is on the ruling elites shoulders. What ever happens next is there fault..

·
Super Moderator
9,739 Posts
Yeah, but President Trump actually did win fair and square. Just saying. Not really an apples to apples comparison.
I got no problem with them demonstrating and showing support for Trump. And I dont care if they storm the steps of the Capitol. But when they start breaking stuff their just as bad as AntiFa.

What's the plan here. I'll tell you something, there is no plan. They just riled each other up and off they went. That's not what Patriots do. That's my point.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Now Biden is speechifying on live TV. He is calling it an assault on liberty, and lawlessness. He just said that it borders on sedition, and it doesn’t. It is a protest. Biden had better watch his step, I don’t see any lawless activity.

Reactions: Piratesailor

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
Now Biden is speechifying on live TV. He is calling it an assault on liberty, and lawlessness. He just said that it borders on sedition, and it doesn't.
It is a protest.
There ya go. Biden fanning the flames.

If he and democrats communist are so sure they won, why are they scared of a 10 day bipartisan audit?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts