Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently signed up for a trip to Vegas in December, and immediately found myself in a predicament. Obviously I can't take my bug out bag out there with me. Furthermore, I'm not even sure that the material I'd need in Nevada is the same as the material I have included in my bag back here in VA.

To me, the chances of needing survival gear while traveling are the same as the chances of needing it at home. So the question is, does anyone have suggestions for travel prepping?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Driving is not an option. I would have to take much more time off from school and it just wouldn't be worth it. I figure I can put some small stuff in my suitcase (I keep a hammock and tarp for shelter in my bug out bag). I can also pack some snacks and such in there. I also need to check the TSA restrictions for things like knives and the like. I'm pretty sure I can put them in checked luggage, but not carry on.

I never carry much cash, so I'm not worried about being mugged.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.