Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Mars has pyramids. There is an obvious connection between our ancient world and that of Mars. Most likely nothing to do with transhumanism. Transalienism? How about realism. Come back down to earth Blackcat. I don't see anyone but the highest elite achieving a transhumanism state in the next 100 years. It might even be outlawed and only available on the black market for an insane amount of futuristic currency...like your soul. We have been warned about deception...we should not play the role of the one who has warned us.
Really guys, weird things on mars :D now whos smoking swamp water ? ;)

Actually Spirit I completely agree on all those points. In fact thats quite how I figure it will happen. I mean especially considering its wealthy gobal elite that are funding this in a bid to live forever. It likely will be outlawed eccept for the extremely wealthy/powerful or connected (no pun intended)
Souls as currency... Odd thought.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Whats up with cern now ? Last I heard their own scientists felt that they could inadvertantly create quantum black holes that could destabilize the earth and collapse it in on itself.
BTW were still here lol
But it is true of their own admission they dont entirely have any idea what could happen as the outcome of their experiments.

Personally this is the sort of thing I think should be kept offworld. I know its a stretch but "hey this could destroy is all but we "think" it will be ok... Were not really sure. Anyway here we go! (Hold my drink) pushes button"

Idk how people are ok with that lol im not... For the most part.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't be deceived into selling your soul to become an empty shell aimlessly wandering about for 100s of years. That's exactly what the dark side wants..your soul.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts