Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This senile old traitor has GOT to go! Maybe the release of this audio is what has been making him so squirrely as of late. Either way it is time for him to resign. @Denton has talked about him as a traitor many times on our show. Here is the audio.

An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a "Tokyo Rose"-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.
For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the "Hanoi Hilton" North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a "Songbird" who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate. The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
Too many in high office for themselves. Getting McLame out off office is just a start.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
24,242 Posts
That McCain has been treated like some sort of iconic hero for years has pissed me off for years.

Jeremiah Denton, McCain is NOT.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
McLame folded like a three dollar lawn chair, It has ALWAYS ticked me off when people called him a hero. My cousin was a POW for 5 years (I even had his POW bracelet) and he did not break.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Tokyo Rose actually WAS an American Hero. Yes - she broadcast Japanese propaganda. But she also passed along secret messages during her broadcasts to the G.I.s. She was 180 degrees different than what the lame-stream media made her out to be after the war. She got a raw deal that was only righted by President Reagan in the 80's, when she was about 187 years old.

Comparing McCain to Tokyo Rose is again taking away the honor that she earned and deserves and he does not.

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
She got a raw deal that was only righted by President Reagan in the 80's, when she was about 187 years old.
Wow @Inor that's pretty old, I guess that's why Japanese women look like they never age... She actually has a very patriotic birthdate, July 4th, 1916... just a little older than my Father.

Rancher

1 - 7 of 7 Posts