Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
The article is one man's opinion, and opinions are like rectal passages, everyone has one and most of them stink.....

Personally I read articles like this and although I am interested in what they have to say about the different pistols, I put little importance in the choices they propose. Instead I choose what works for me in my situation, and most importance what pistols I am most comfortable and accurate with.

For conceal carry I carry a Beretta Cougar in the summer because the clothes I wear are lighter and I need a smaller pistol. In the Winter since I wear bulkier clothes and a Winter coat I often carry a 1911. When I used to live in an area where I could do allot of backpacking I would carry a .357 mag with either a 4 or 6 inch barrel.

Different folks, different situations, different pistols. Generally speaking none are actually any better or worse then any other, in the end it is what works best for you.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I have a KelTec P3-AT in a converted eyeglass case in my sweat pants pocket now.
6+1 is better than N0NE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glock 19 w/ Trijicon HD's . Everyday, all day. Sig 229/226 if I feel like switching it up a little.

Had a couple Hk's shit the bed on me. Never going back.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts