What to call essential as a prepper tool???
Those sound like every day tools around here.. Most of em anyway..It's easy to say " security" but what do those tools look like?
Ok guns and ammo but what else then..
1. 10,000 cleaning patches with cleaning liquids, jags, brushes, etc
2. Body armor
3. 2 way radios, rechargeable batteries, a way to charge them
4. Night vision
5. Low/no light scopes or sights
6. Improvised intruder perimeter security (trip wire, mouse traps, cans)
7. LP/OP installed, maybe several
8. 1000 sand bags, 10k better
9. Barbed wire, metal posts, locks, chains, nails, fetching nails
A good volt meter, measure batteries, wire circuits, fix broken things.
A welder, torch, cordless drill, cordless saws all, mechanics tools, tap and die set, pipe threader, bolt cutters
Extra chain saw blade, sharpening files, sharpening stones for knives, syths, machettes
Sewer snake for unclogging problems.
Hand sickle, syth, hoe, corn shucker, chicken plucker, e I e I oh.
There is an elegance and history to antique tools that make them just about some of the coolest things ever.I had the chance to buy one and two person saw that were used to clear the land we will stay on when it was settled. They have been brought back to new condition as best they can . Also the same axes that were used to clear this land.
Our farm back round here means we still have a lot of the old tools around.
We have been working tools for planting by hand we will be doing a lot of that. If things go bad and SHTF.
If not we have some really cool stuff for the grandchildren to enjoy.
I say almost BS to thisSo then it's knowledge that's the tool?