Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
Tire plug kit. compressor. Battery pack jump starter. Effective hand gun and or rifle/shotgun.

Registered
Before this China bug crap hit I traveled extensively throughout the state of Texas for my job. There ain't much you could name that I don't have in my truck or my Jeep survival wise.

I haven't been out and about in 7 months. Never thought I would miss it all that much but I found me something worse. That's staying cooped up in an office 24 freakin 7 with my owner. I have seriously thought of murder/suicide. First I am gonna murder him, then he is going to commit suicide. :tango_face_grin:

Registered
Action Jackson,
I have a Fubar, would like a second (modded to enhance the breacher potential of it).
I also keep a DeadOn Annihilator in the truck, and T-style wrecking bar.
I was wanting the Max Ax kit, or the Hi-lift Handle All kit. The price point, durability questions, ease of use concerns and lack of real life opportunity to check/answer questions and concerns guided me to the less cool, traditional versions of the tools in the two kits.

I have an axe, a Mad Beaver type shovel, a sharpshooter or trenching shovel, a five pound pick mattock, an eight pound sledgehammer, and a five foot prybar.

There is also a pair of 4 ton come alongs, roughly 48 feet of chain, recovery straps, a hi-lift jack, a jack mate, a lift mate, and a secure lifter.
There is a bow saw, 4 ea 1-1/4 gallon gas cans, bolt cutters, trailer ball wrench, and a whole lot of other gear, to include extra clothing, from the skin out, cold weather gear etc.

To paraphrase Prepared One, There isn't much that I don't have in my truck.
If the thought has ever entered my mind, that I might need one, I probably have one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts