Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this giveaway on Facebook and thought I would share it here.
GMO FREE Gourmet food storage.
They are giving away a 106 serving bucket. I don't know about you guys, but I am going to try it.
For free, it's worth trying. They are on Amazon, and sell the giveaway bucket for $89 plus shipping. Seems reasonable compared to the big guys.
Anyways,
Here is the contest if you want to check it out, it's a few posts down on their timeline. (I would link directly to it, but I don't know how, sorry!)
www.facebook.com/insightfoods

Here is a link for info about the bucket itself.
Clicky

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
And it's infused with love! I ate some C-Rats and they were infused with nasty.

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
What?!? I loved C-Rats! Green eggs and ham - my favorite!

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
My fav c-rat was, "chicken or turkey, boned." Hell they weren't sure what it was when they were putting it in the can, how am I supposed to know 10 years later when I'm eating the stuff?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
1. You must live within the Salt Lake Valley or pay for shipping costs ($23). We are in West Jordan and we will arrange delivery or pickup with the winner.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. You must live within the Salt Lake Valley or pay for shipping costs ($23). We are in West Jordan and we will arrange delivery or pickup with the winner.
I'm in the Salt Lake Valley so I don't mind. haha
Even at that, I personally would pay the shipping for that. I'm not passing up a dollar for a dime, I've done that far to many times in my life. ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts