Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Not I, I should get one though they are devastating, if you know how to use them properly!

·
Registered
25 Posts
No, but I've been eyeballing one of those M48 Hawk Axe that I got in CTD mag last week! I wouldn't mess with anyone with that in their hand!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tomahawk is a deadly weapon at close and mid range also good throwing tool all though would of thought that would be a poor idea unless you were give no other choice

·
Registered
693 Posts
anybody have good links to buy quality ones?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I own a S.O.G tactical version and it's awesome. I use it for chopping and throwning. Best one I've even owned!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I HAVE AN SOG MODEL I BOUGHT NEW AT DICKS SPORTING GOODS, SHOWN HERE

SOG FASTHAWK, GOT NEW

NOT PUT A L;OT OF USE ON IT OTHER THAN SOME LIGHT CHOPPING TO SEE IT'S CAPIBILITY, I DO LIKE THE WEIGHT AND SIZE AND THE BACK EDGE FOR PEIRCING

RON L

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have a S13 Shrike on order. They should be done building her a few days before Christmas. It's going to be dark earth and MOLON LABE (greek letters) engraved on it :mrgreen:.
That will be one sweet Christmas present to yourself!

Post a picture after it arrives for sure.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
well if you get into throwing hawks keep in mind you will need some extra handles because you always break a handle

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks Alpha, for the midway link. The RMJTacticals look awesome... but are currently out of my price range.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I too have been looking at the M48 Tomahawk, bada$$!! And I'm also getting a throwing axe and some throwing knives. Why not practice some self defense?

·
Administrator
15,092 Posts
Just an Estwing hatchet for me. For use as a tool. Just remember, someone younger and faster than me could throw an X-block on your downswing, throw you to the ground and kill you with your own tommahawk.
Just sayin'..........................

1 - 20 of 27 Posts