Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget toilet tissue! Poison oak leaves work but have a nasty side effect. Please... for the safety of the viewers; don't ask how I know that.:-o

·
Registered
156 Posts
My wife keeps old and worn out cotton clothes,t-shirts etc. and cuts them into usable sized strips,then when we get a bag full,we just store them in the basement.If/when things get rough enough they can be washed/bleached and reused.IMO you can't possibly rely on a stock of TP lasting for any major period of time.Our way may sound a little "ewww",but it'll beat the hell out of poison oak leaves,lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have been stockpiling Charmin ultra strong 12 double rolls for some time now. I have 2 full shelfs and a TP tower from the floor to the ceiling. I put 4 packs vertical and then one horizontal to tie them together and like that all the way up. 4 times I have come home to find my TP tower knocked to the floor. Are we having mini earthquakes not reported on the news? Possibly caused by fracking? I'm thinking someone should launch a full scale investigation into the fracking mini earthquake coverup based on my toilet paper tower seismograph.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow nobody mentioned using toilet paper as a silencer yet.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
If you buy the packages with 4 - 12 rolls (i've seen them at 4 rolls for a buck at the dollar store, 8 rolls or 12 sometimes) that are not double stacked in the package they lay out great in an atic and contribute to your home insulation. Its also highly unlikely anything will ever go wrong for them there. I buy two whenever I need one and the second one goes to the atic each time.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Wife Has No Sense of Humor

She was taking our dog to the park and asked me to get her a plastic bag. I suggested she take a wad of toilet paper instead. She said "I'm NOT doing that!" I replied "No... it's not for what you think... rather than pick up his stuff with the bag, just put a wad of paper next to it to imply the dog didn't do it. She didn't think it was as funny as I did so I'm grounded again. What a bitch.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
She was taking our dog to the park and asked me to get her a plastic bag. I suggested she take a wad of toilet paper instead. She said "I'm NOT doing that!" I replied "No... it's not for what you think... rather than pick up his stuff with the bag, just put a wad of paper next to it to imply the dog didn't do it. She didn't think it was as funny as I did so I'm grounded again. What a bitch.
damn man, funny.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
People must also be stocking up on batteries I went to Walmart today and they were completely out of all rechargeable batteries, It may be a coincidence but I never seen them out of every rechargeable battery. I guess when we see them out of Toilet Paper we will know that the SHTF.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
People must also be stocking up on batteries I went to Walmart today and they were completely out of all rechargeable batteries, It may be a coincidence but I never seen them out of every rechargeable battery. I guess when we see them out of Toilet Paper we will know that the SHTF.
Actually if TSHTF I think they would run out of paper towels first trying to clean the fan.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you buy the packages with 4 - 12 rolls (i've seen them at 4 rolls for a buck at the dollar store, 8 rolls or 12 sometimes) that are not double stacked in the package they lay out great in an atic and contribute to your home insulation. Its also highly unlikely anything will ever go wrong for them there. I buy two whenever I need one and the second one goes to the atic each time.
May make additional insulation, but it will sure add kindling to the fire if there is even the most remote possibility of an accident. Most insulation is supposed to be flame retardant. Reminds me of the old 90s song, "The roof...the roof... the roof is on fire!"

Ah, nostalgia!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I heard there going to drive Charmin out of business. Ill be po'd if I cant squeeze the Charmin when Im in the TP aisle at the store !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts