Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Started out as a barber.
He ended up making himself into a big hit, he was popular with the grown ups around me, back in the 1960’s.
And here I am a convert in 2021 AD....the boy has staying power.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
He was one of a few that had a smoothness to his voice...almost effortless. Andy Williams had the same quality.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
He was one of a few that had a smoothness to his voice...almost effortless. Any Williams had the same quality.
I used to watch The Andy Williams Show, because that’s what my folks watched. He had some guy in a bear suit didn’t he? It was meant to be funny, but I never quite picked up the joke.

Reactions: Robie

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts

I have always liked this song.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
Sir, do you really think that women sing so obscure that I should study some kind of FIELD MANUAL like FM-36-24-36 or FM-90-60-90 to understand what they are about? )
No, I can figure them out pretty good without an FM. I post a lot of women singing, and so far, I have known what they were saying. The future holds the promise of knowing more and more about them and the meaning of their singing. If I can do it, you can do it.

(You’ve never heard of Jude The Obscure have you? It’s a Thomas Hardy book, and God is that guy a downer. )
(Tess of The D’ubervilles is another one his works, don’t read it or watch it, if you like happy endings.)

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
What am I listening to?

Idiot moron Liberals at work drone on about stupid crap. And I've had an ass load of it.🔇🔇

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Screw em.🔇🔇🔇

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Over the weekend we were up in Vermont visiting my daughter for her 23rd birthday. We had a lovely dinner, then she handed me a dandelion, just like she used to as a little girl. Made me think of this song.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts