Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
This morning I was listening to Sinatra.

Let me think, oh yeah, it’s time for some Zepperella.

He played around with them whores, and that’s what done it: so it was off to court where she took his money.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
What am I listening to? That's easy, I'm listening to the ever-rapid beating of my heart! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Just a fifteen minute session, my doctor is a great guy, and he knows how "jumpy" I can get.

Here's a bit of "married life." When my wife made dinner, I responded that I had a headache. She looked up surprised, and stated, "Yeah, me too."

It hasn't rained yet here in south-central Wisconsin, but the air is getting heavy and I'll bet real money we are going to get a strong, hard, soaking. Of course, when the good TV programs started our favorite channel started to jump around and created deep lines into the screen. I think I'll turn on the radio...

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Been listening to this guy a lot lately. He has a very strong voice. He's also one of the group "Home Free".

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Very cool...

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Went down the rabbit hole the other night with this talented young lady.
She's into "retro" stuff, which I like..

Reactions: inceptor

·
Super Moderator
3,430 Posts
@Robie I love their rendition of When a man loves a woman.

Reactions: Robie

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
I listened for about 30 minutes, I have listened to Bluegrass for a long time, off and on. It’s a lot more sensible than a lot of other stuff, I didn’t know that there was a Gospel branch of it. I guess that I should have though, there is so much gospel in bluegrass anyway.

·
Registered
321 Posts
The kids. All of them took it into their heads to learn various songs, my daughter started tin whistling (screeching), other daughter started singing Time To Say goodbye at all volumes, the boys sing Hoosier Hotshots together, the Beatles, Beach Boys. All of them sing the Hymns we learn together. I sing with them whence the Spirit gives me inspiration ;) And the noise goes on and on until first round of bedtimes. I listen to Jeff Kauhner when I can, doing morning dishes. Then the record player starts spinning the Hotshots, or sometimes Moana songs (why, why did I let her get that one????), or the Beatles. The CD player starts blaring what isn't on the record player. The whistle starts tooting. And it keeps up all day. If I want quiet I have to go hang around with the Ladies in the nice quiet coop.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
I used to hate Perry Como as a kid, I did not comprehend why anyone would listen to him. Well that’s changed.

Reactions: Robie

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,544 Posts
"Cigarette" - Nastasya Samburskaya
You should read Jude The Obscure, you might like it, a cause those songs are pretty obscure.😋

Reactions: Folklore
121 - 140 of 171 Posts