Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give a give a sorry!!! I owed this man common courtsey did i show it no!!
Did what i was supposed to do no! Do i have a excuse no! Now sir i say i am sorry to you and the forum!!
If no one wants to do business with me then so be it!! If the mods ban me so be it!
Did i do right by you ? No sir i did not. I just forgot because i watched a lady die from dementia.
For two weeks we watched her suffer! So take this as a grown man to another saying sorry,
But this is the last time it will happen. To the forum and mods sorry for having this happen,
I will take my beating like a man and ask forgiveness, will i run from here no
If the mods ban me understood.
But sir i am giving you all the reason for not following through with that im going to give.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
A no show isn't a reason to be banned, just a not travel to do business with. Myself I don't even think of going to the Post Office to mail a package to a buyer ,UNTIL payment is received. If it's cash or a USPS Money Order, it's shipped the same day.

If it's a generic money order or personal check, the buyer waits until it clears, sometimes two weeks.Unless the buyer gives me permission to check his account balance, yeah right.

If I drove 100 miles for a no-show ,no call, I'd be pissed, but that wouldn't warrant a ban.IMHO YMMV as well as opinions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.