Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To the OP: What did you learn Dorothy?, Damn! Tito, We ain't in Kansas no mo!

Your 1st peddler post caught my watchful gaze.
Try making an introductory post before you waltz in here like a yankee carpetbagger/profiteer.
You guys must think that all our buy decisions must be based in fear. Truth is, the members of
this forum are already pretty savy to the game. In other words, We can see your heat signature
from the stitch holes from your patches. Weight and space is always a concern in our BOBs but
we will always pack a toothbrush, we'll save weight and space on bulky items like stoves or tools.
With that said... Let the flaming commence. Release the Hounds!

punch (sighting in his trusty flaming bowling ball trebuchet)

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
Ssshhhh, don't scare them away. They are always opportunities for fun and games.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol I banned his ass on the spot.
I noticed that Sir, but I couldn't waste my post, so when my post didn't stick I realized it went poof and I couldn't resist posting it anyways. Meangreen posts cracked me up so much I just had to contribute. Thanks for watching out for us and especially the newbs. I think most of us are immune to the carpetbaggers but its the newbs who will fall prey first. Good call.

punch (the wingnut that holds western civilization together)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ssshhhh, don't scare them away. They are always opportunities for fun and games.
okay... I'll give em a 3 page head start next time...

punch (eyes closed, clicking his heels, wishing please let there be a next time)

·
Registered
365 Posts
dang it, the wolves were already to play with the rabbit and you had to go and ruin the fun! Oh well, at least we don't have these morons on here peddling their wares

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
lol I banned his ass on the spot.
Darn! I take a couple hours away from the board and miss it.:eek:

Oh, well. The one thing about internet forums is there is never a shortage of trolls and nebishes.
Buffoons, too! (I just had to throw in my favorite word:mrgreen:)

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
man we have had a few of these of late...havent we? Im glad they dont put up with that shit here! And I thought I was quick to slam the door shut on jokers like that when I was a mod and admin at a few other sites I frequented.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts